Page 25 of 105 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! Got my first ram! They're really cute. I don't care that much about the sweet shack but I'd like to get the bunny with horns they show in the picture as the grand prize.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    Are you spending any gems? I'm trying to decide if I can finish this without spending gems. I have two more rams to slay before I can craft my first. It seems to me it will be hard to get the shack to level 10 without gems. Maybe I'm wrong.
    What part do you see as being the most difficult ? If you keep your chapters open by not doing the final goal, you should be ok. That way you can keep collecting the needed items. Or do you mean it just comes down to energy needed? Just curious, but hopeful it will work out for you.
    To be honest the Crystal candy has me the most concerned, but I'll wait and see.

Nightclub Owner
    Is it that we can only buy more lollipop and candy trees with gems? Is this what I'm seeing from persons who have forged ahead? I've stopped doing the adventure since I only keep getting chocolate ore and nothing else But I did get a crystal so maybe I should keep trying the adventure to see if I can keep getting more?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    What part do you see as being the most difficult ? If you keep your chapters open by not doing the final goal, you should be ok. That way you can keep collecting the needed items. Or do you mean it just comes down to energy needed? Just curious, but hopeful it will work out for you.
    To be honest the Crystal candy has me the most concerned, but I'll wait and see.
    Oh, I see getting things like cotton candy with only two trees the most difficult. But I got my ram so I'll keep trying. I'm happy with one ram and hopefully I'll be able to go on with just two cotton candy trees.

Executive Chef
    Oh, I see getting things like cotton candy with only two trees the most difficult. But I got my ram so I'll keep trying. I'm happy with one ram and hopefully I'll be able to go on with just two cotton candy trees.
    At this point most of us have just 2 trees because the adventure is not dropping any. But with consistent tapping, we should be ok. On the bad side of this is that we almost have to be permanently attached to our devices. Hah!
    Keep the chapters open. Can't stress that enough.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I completed the two adventures needed for Ch4 Goal 1 to receive my free 2 Cotton Candy Shrubs but both Adventures only had the Chocolate Rock in the Crate. I'm just going to collect form the Lollipop Tree and Cotton Candy Shrub until we hear from the team on Monday.
    Imgot the shrubs by collecting from Magic forge and another workshop on 2nd account. I guess just collecting something triggers complettion

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I completed the two adventures needed for Ch4 Goal 1 to receive my free 2 Cotton Candy Shrubs but both Adventures only had the Chocolate Rock in the Crate. I'm just going to collect form the Lollipop Tree and Cotton Candy Shrub until we hear from the team on Monday.
    Check inv you might already have them

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Check inv you might already have them
    I would agree with this. I thought all I was getting was those chocolate rocks but when I checked the inventory I had much more there.

Fashion Designer
    Are you spending any gems? I'm trying to decide if I can finish this without spending gems. I have two more rams to slay before I can craft my first. It seems to me it will be hard to get the shack to level 10 without gems. Maybe I'm wrong.
    IlAre you a higher level player with extra energy resources? Past experience with Storybooks is they are nearly impossible for a lower level player. Like you, I have been ****ing rams ... looking forward, we should instead be amassing materials for later chapters. I haven't seen math from ShibuyaCloth to discover totals. I may have to calculate them myself. *whine*
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    IlAre you a higher level player with extra energy resources? Past experience with Storybooks is they are nearly impossible for a lower level player. Like you, I have been ****ing rams ... looking forward, we should instead be amassing materials for later chapters. I haven't seen math from ShibuyaCloth to discover totals. I may have to calculate them myself. *whine*
    I have 70 energy from the fairy wedding. Other than that not really - I can get 10 in the royal exchange. But I got my ram so I'll keep trying - I'm one chocolate vial from level 4. My guess is I won't be able to finish - I wasn't able to finish to get the gingerbread man or the ice castle in the most recent ones. I just wasn't sure if I should give up altogether and go for a flock of rams. But I got one so that's enough.