Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
For those with problems crashing when visiting other queendoms, my experience is that there is less of a problem if you visit lower level queendoms, ie less than level 20.
Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
I tried to do that;however, 99% of the community offered were at 45 or higher. Totally tedious exercise, I almost fell into temptation and gem skipped but cooler heads prevailed 🤪
I?m sorry that your experience was so frustrating. To clarify my point, if one routinely chooses the lowest level queendom available, there is less of a crashing issue. For me queendoms less than level 20 never crash. In my case, there is typically a less than 20 level queendom offered at least half the time. I would also take a chance with queendoms in 20 levels, knowing there was a higher chance of crashing. If these options where not available, I would putter around my queendom for a short time, knowing that new options would be offered in the length of time it takes to watch a video, or collect a few things. I never feel pressure to visit another queendom that I knew would crash my game. Having said this, I agree that having to visit 40 communities in one day is rather excessive.