Page 81 of 105 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    FINALLY FINISHED!

I have no complaints, some of the glitches actually helped me, didn't have to spend uber amounts of energy and in fact received several trade tickets and expansion permits this week, my previous prizes have been generous!

I am so glad I didn't get stuck in the recipe book jam, I almost did, but I think i escaped with a restart probably right before the whole thing permanently crashed. How awful!

I hope you find your tuition!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm ready for chapter 10, which will start tomorrow. The third hinge is in the magic forge right now.

I just decided to go for a second ram. It should be fairly easy to get.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Took an extra 11 chops to get the giant lump of poo out of my garden...

Had to spend 60 gems in my 2nd kingdom to buy Dark Cave Formations for jewels to finish, (the alchemy coal to jewels isn't there yet) but I figure if there was something on sale that dropped Sweet Feasts for 60 gems I would buy it, so not a huge problem.

Got worried a few times, but all's well that ends well, I guess. My doorknob has to cook another 4 hours, and then I can welcome that cute tuftkin home.

Thank you to everyone that helped!
    Last edited by LiriTanglethorn; 02-16-19 at 02:35 PM. Reason: add info

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I visited and looked and looked. Can?t see it.
    Thank you for looking.

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! I finished! Next time I'll read the thread more closely - it would have saved me a lot of frustration in the end if I had realized I could craft those wells. Tufkin is cute. I left my trees out and the lollipop trees give orangel petals now, the gummy bushes give sugar cane and the cotton candy shrubs give red pedals. Tufkin has a 20 hour timer on him.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i looked. unless it is hidden by the monster spawned on the lower right of your kingdom, i don't see him. he might be behind a building. you may have to start moving them one by one to find him
    Thank you for looking. I cleared the monster and moved s,most everything. Still can?t find the little bugger.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I can't find it either so it's not hiding in plain sight! If you're sure you placed it, it's probably hiding behind another building. Try going into edit mode and lifting up your sweet shop and nearby buildings, like snow castle.
    Thanks for looking. I went into edit mode and still can?t find the little guy. It?s so weird.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Kind of funny but not funny! Oh man, gotta love it. Good luck finding your tuftkin.
    It?s the strangest thing. I remember putting him right next to the candy ram, then poof he?s gone.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post
    It?s the strangest thing. I remember putting him right next to the candy ram, then poof he?s gone.
    You might want to put in a ticket to S8 Support. Too much work done to get the little fella.
    Did you move things around in Edit Mode?
    I see you did. This isn't funny anymore. You need to find him(or her).
    Where could he, she, it be?

I finished earlier today and placed the Candy Tuftin near my Sweet Shoppe. I went back just now and it?s gone. Does anyone else see it? I crafted an extra candy knob and collected it later. Is there a glitch? Candy Tuftin is not in my inventory