Page 100 of 105 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1045

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    The part of the news feed that lists visitors and those that have answered your request is limited to 10 of each. The separate list of those that have made requests of you is not limited. I recall counting 14 one time and 12 another. I’m on iOS as well, iPad. But you are right in suggesting we keep track with the next event that has the daily 3 chests.
    I've played for 6 years & it's been this way since then. Your newsfeed hold only 20 items - 10 for visitors & 10 for answered requests. When a new visitor comes by, the last one drops off & adds them. During the chest requests, I've gotten way more than just 10 from my neighbors at a time. I will check that too when it comes around again.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Lol. What was that S8?

Someone pressed the wrong button?

Some type of chop that drops from V-day(?) tree or love shack.
    Must have been a past event.
    Seems interesting.

Didn't think to take screenshots of it.
    The Ivy dialogue was just her saying they were so grateful we're playing then the goal popped up to accept our free Sorbet Ram. It's like the Alpaca all over again... I like free stuff as much as the next person but I'm not so sure that the free animal makes up for all the problems lots of players had to put up with in this Storybook.

Rhino Keeper
    Cool! A free ram! I finished my event so that gives me three but I'm happy for the freebie! My game problem was the sweet shack (I'd placed it too early and the game wouldn't let me progress) but they solved it early on.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Ivy dialogue was just her saying they were so grateful we're playing then the goal popped up to accept our free Sorbet Ram. It's like the Alpaca all over again... I like free stuff as much as the next person but I'm not so sure that the free animal makes up for all the problems lots of players had to put up with in this Storybook.
    This was something else.

Two different goals appeared in the goal book.
    One was to give five brown chops and 20 wools.
    The other goal, I can't remember, but it also had the same weird brown chops as well.

It said to get the chops from v day tree or love shack.

Only appeared momentarily in the goal book.
    The game synced and it was gone.

Executive Chef
    so what is this sorbet ram supposed to give us?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I've played for 6 years & it's been this way since then. Your newsfeed hold only 20 items - 10 for visitors & 10 for answered requests. When a new visitor comes by, the last one drops off & adds them. During the chest requests, I've gotten way more than just 10 from my neighbors at a time. I will check that too when it comes around again.
    Please check! And could you please let me know the result, PM me or on the wall.
    I checked on 2 deferent versions, on iPhones and iPad, on several accounts. I never had more than 10 requests from neighbors at the same time. As soon as I get 11th, the first one always disappears.

I'm playing since 2012 but started to pay attention to requests from neighbors couple months ago. Maybe before it worked differently. (Before I was intrigued by "clogging system" thing)
    Last edited by olcastle; 02-20-19 at 08:42 PM.

Executive Chef
    I'm still curious if the snafu about the missing lynxes has been fixed.
    It seems everyone got a ram.
    Thanks S8.
    I mean Tuftkins!!!!
    Last edited by riverly; 02-20-19 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Got it wrong of course

Just checked my inventory and my Candy Tuftkin is back!! Thank you S8!!
    Last edited by DanitaDale; 02-20-19 at 09:29 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you S8 for the Sorbet Ram. It is a nice gesture in the face of the difficulties in this event. It’s colors go nicely with the Tuftkin.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, thank you, S8. The Sorbet Ram is appreciated.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>