Page 49 of 105 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Oooohhhh I get it now! Ty
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    If you've built all your 11 blocks and 11 beams then you won't need vials and ore. If not then you will definitely need lots and lots of them. 20 vials per block and 20 ore per beam

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    Does the adventure to candy forest start dropping anything else? Like gum drops?
    Yeah it drops both event materials and decos that drop materials for the event after finishing Chapter 7 Goal 2.

Decos: Gum Drop Shrub, Lollipop Tree, Cotton Candy Shrub, Chocolate Rock, Rustic Well

Materials: Chocolate Ore, Sugar Puff, Lollipop, Crystal Candy, Gum Drops.

ADDING: My Lv. 6 Sweet Shop just dropped a Chocolate Rock. In any other event I would be pleased as punch to get market purchase resources for free but they've gone a little overboard shoving these things at us at every turn.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 02-13-19 at 07:20 PM.

Executive Chef
    surely you jest fair Stymie. *blink blink*
    I am sure that the drops from the Tuftkin will be spectacular!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yeah it drops both event materials and decos that drop materials for the event after finishing Chapter 7 Goal 2.

Decos: Gum Drop Shrub, Lollipop Tree, Cotton Candy Shrub, Chocolate Rock, Rustic Well

Materials: Chocolate Ore, Sugar Puff, Lollipop, Crystal Candy, Gum Drops.

ADDING: My Lv. 6 Sweet Shop just dropped a Chocolate Rock. In any other event I would be pleased as punch to get market purchase resources for free but they've gone a little overboard shoving these things at us at every turn.
    My Adventures keep giving me chocolate rocks...got 1 crystal just now. Whoopee. *rolls eyes*. Yes I've checked my inventory...yes I'm past 7/2. Sigh...four hour timer is ****ing my efforts
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 02-13-19 at 08:18 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    It is almost my bedtime and I will officially be behind now cause I'm short on gum drops. I keep doing adventures but my rewards are chocolate ore and pink crystal things. I did get an extra lollipop tree, that I really don't need cause of the short timer. 4hrs timer just seems a bit much.

Fashion Designer
    What is the gum drop sugar for? I'm not seeing any use for it yet?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Hoping the power of the post will work for me! I've been doing adventures all day & just getting the crystal candy every time except early this morning I did get one gumdrop shrub. Sure could use another post gods
    I need the power of the post too. I will need more gum drop shrubs from the adventures in order to finish. I work at a school so access to online games is blocked so there is a chunk of time every day I just can't play.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Thanks! Hoping that faerie dust works it magic ✨✨
    That faerie dust worked its magic! I got another gumdrop shrub! Yippee!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Yeah, you can hope that. I have gotten 3 EXTRA Gum Drop shrubs in past 8 hours....not sure if I am just incredibly lucky...but seems I don't have to worry about those. So everyone should have some hope
    You are incredibly lucky. In the last 8 hours, I have only gotten...chocolate rock. I'm not doing any more adventures.

However, if chapter 9 and 10 numbers have been confirmed, then I won't be able to finish. I have 1 more collection from the bushes today and won't even have the 15 gum whatever's I need to upgrade when the next chapter can start.

Rhino Keeper
    My Adventures keep giving me chocolate rocks...got 1 crystal just now. Whoopee. *rolls eyes*. Yes I've checked my inventory...yes I'm past 7/2. Sigh...four hour timer is ****ing my efforts
    Man, I feel. I've already done 3 adventures since 7.2 and not a single extra shrub to be seen. Occasional Crystal Candies but no resource droppers. I'm with everyone else, stymied by the Gum Drop Shrubs. Hopefully our next adventures will help set us up!