Page 42 of 105 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    You have to upgrade the Sweet Shack before the next chapter starts. It should start automatically then. If not, then just icon as usual to start it.
    If you upgrade the drops stop until the next chapter starts. Buyer beware

Thanks to,some players posts we allowed S8 to fix their slowdowns. Ie. Helped them to,slow us down
    Last edited by greasyfork1; 02-12-19 at 07:55 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by beckypeke View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble getting the candy coupons? I sent out requests to all my neighbors(31) but received only 12. Perhaps I should only send out 15 requests? I've been stuck at level 2 all day.
    This ID must be from a second level 1 realm. I tried to invite you as it looks like you need another neighbor or three. I?m in the same time zone as S8 and play throughout the day, and sometimes the night. Just send me an invite (and leave a post) if you don?t want to use your other ID here.

Executive Chef
    anyone need coupons today or tomarrow (wednesday)....i am stuck at home with repairmen at my hous. so i'll check my game routinely. i'm in usa eastern time. i'll be up around 7 and should be able to check evry 2 hours or so at the latest. so feel free to add me as a friend and request. but i expect u to answer if i request (its only fair).
    id:shortdanzr
    kingdom: wicked red
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

DeeDeeBird Thanks for your help! I think that was an old id, new one is backinthyme. I do have the coupons now but wouldn't mind more active neighbors. I play daily, respond to requests but don't visit daily. My Queendom is Emerald Empire.

Executive Chef
    did anyone else notice how the sweet shop was a flat nothing until you upgraded in chapter 5 at the end. and all of a sudden, you had an actual building.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Farm Supplier
    "Medium Low Level (40)"

Chapter 5:
    Goal 1 for level 50 is: Give 30 glimmerbulbs
    => instead it is for level 40: Give 20 wheat

And of course I had panicked when I first read about the 30 glimmerbulbs in the forum, but as I had some days to prepare, the glimmerbulbs are ready.
    But wheat?? None at all, always completly used up in the kitchens... My mistake of course. Okay, so off to planting and a two hours wait...

(Not really complaining, just a bit ;-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by h72g View Post
    "Medium Low Level (40)"

Chapter 5:
    Goal 1 for level 50 is: Give 30 glimmerbulbs
    => instead it is for level 40: Give 20 wheat

And of course I had panicked when I first read about the 30 glimmerbulbs in the forum, but as I had some days to prepare, the glimmerbulbs are ready.
    But wheat?? None at all, always completly used up in the kitchens... My mistake of course. Okay, so off to planting and a two hours wait...

(Not really complaining, just a bit ;-)
    I was the same way on my second kingdom. Later on the higher level players have to give 7 noodles. I don't know what the lower level have to give yet. It may just be fewer noodles.

Trudyscandles

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    Is there any lower level player that has gemmed ahead that can tell me if chapter 8 goal 3 is give 7 pasta? I?m level 34 and had to give wheat instead of glimmerbulbs. For me to make the pasta I will have to use a lot of energy and don?t want to waste energy if not needed.
    Hi cheezsnak,
    I have the same problem on my still "low" level 40 account, but I am one day behind you. I hope someone posts something about the further differences for low levels. Pasta is okay for me, I already started making it, (thats why I did not have any wheat to give), but hearty feasts is going to be hard.
    Especially, when it might be something different, totally unexpected...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Oh, come ONNNNN, S8!
    There's rare ...there's super rare ...and then there's NONEXISTENT.

Why does EVERY CRATE from the Candy Forest Adventure *only* contain a ...how do I put this politely... a lump of poo!?!

WHERE are the Lollipop Saplings & Cotton Candy Shrubs ???
    This is just chocolate-covered nuts, lol. Sheesh.
    Lol! If you’ve ever worked in a lab, you’ll find the brown test tubes to be very unappealing as well.....
    No Gems For Runes!

Farm Supplier
    Is anyone else having difficulty locating crystal candies??? They’re SUPPOSED to be dropping from the lollipop trees but I haven’t seen any.