Page 87 of 105 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I got a sweet feast off my first Sabrina's Sweet Shop collection.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrus00 View Post
    I am not going to have the tuftkin because of the gum bushes... I did many adventures and never got any extra one. What do you think, were the two we got by default enough for the event?
    Also, now that I am reading about the drops of the Sweet Shop, that's another thing I will be missing a lot! Not happy to have missed the final prizes in this event ☹
    I got enough off the two - I got a third one but it was too late to do any good. I got several off each bush. But as I said somewhere upthread I had that problem during the gingerbread man event. I got five gingerbread horses and I'd only get one or two gumdrops per drop off a few of them. So it depends on the luck of the draw.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    I?m sorry that your experience was so frustrating. To clarify my point, if one routinely chooses the lowest level queendom available, there is less of a crashing issue. For me queendoms less than level 20 never crash. In my case, there is typically a less than 20 level queendom offered at least half the time. I would also take a chance with queendoms in 20 levels, knowing there was a higher chance of crashing. If these options where not available, I would putter around my queendom for a short time, knowing that new options would be offered in the length of time it takes to watch a video, or collect a few things. I never feel pressure to visit another queendom that I knew would crash my game. Having said this, I agree that having to visit 40 communities in one day is rather excessive.
    Hey all, what do you have running in the background on your device? If you have location enabled, and other apps running in the background, it eats your processor power. I disabled location on everything but Map and close all other apps. Plus I disable notifications. It really helps with the crashing for me!

I also had to use gems at this step, which to me seemed very strange since I have 150+ neighbours and many of them were playing the chapter event. If there really is a cap, it shouldat least be removed during evenrs that havesuch goals.

Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    I got a sweet feast off my first Sabrina's Sweet Shop collection.
    Sweet! I'm always running short of Sweet Feasts

I hope it drops more Sweet Feasts than the Bountiful and Mystery Dinner Tables because I hate crafting the Sweet Feasts.

Executive Chef
    My first swee5 Shop was 1 sugar.

Nightclub Owner
    First drop from Tuftkin was 7 energy and coins (not sure how many).

Couldn't get the Tuftkin because I ran out of time, gumdrops and jewels. So at least I'll be able to have the cotton candy sheep as a consolation prize... except all that my farmhouses will spawn today is fangbeasts

New Resident
    Hello not sure what?s going on I got my Tuffkin and placed it by the candy house. A little while later it was gon. Can?t find it anywhere. Anyone else have this issue.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes! I placed mine last night and now he’s gone.