Page 85 of 105 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel_e5 View Post
    I'm also stuck waiting for recipe books. Even added new neighbors.. I hardly post here but this time I'm so frustrated with this event and the way its been going... Also want to thank everyone for posting information regarding stories and events  Not sure I'd get through most without all the information you all help with esp SpiritWind ��
    Unfortunately I went through the same glitch.. as it is a frustrating bug!

A random group of players have to face this each time we have responses as goals in our events. Sometimes everything flows smoothly.. then some time or the other the last response is not delivered to some players. After waiting patiently 9! hours.. yes I said NINE hours of trying ALL tricks & tips yesterday to reactive the deliveries.. I gemmed the last response to move ahead as to start crafting the other goals in step 9, cause I'm interested in finishing the event I started. This however should not be so and 8gems to remove my bug is alot I consider.. I would rather spend elsewhere in the game.

It's years we have this same problem and after many uses/tries/exercising the response system with use of gifts.. nothing changes.. it always returns to frustrate.. and ONLY with use of gems.. can be resolved if the players has interest in receiving the response that same day, otherwise it's delivered the day after. It has nothing to do with inactive nbrlists as developers may claim.. as the same all-active nbrlist is able to deliver within an hour if everything flows smoothly. It's a bug in the system, that no one is able to find nor correct.

We should receive 8gems free of use when we have the asking/response system.. for use on this bug.. cause it's going to happen each time. It's years it's there.. and besides frustrating it's aggravating and the victims just can't resolve and save their work due to time-out without paying.

Sorry about my rant.. I've been silently reading until now and as a faithful player, I'm stepping up and posting this annoying situation as it'll be passed over at the end of the event.. as usual, but it still exists!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    I am not going to have the tuftkin because of the gum bushes... I did many adventures and never got any extra one. What do you think, were the two we got by default enough for the event?
    Also, now that I am reading about the drops of the Sweet Shop, that's another thing I will be missing a lot! Not happy to have missed the final prizes in this event ☹
    Last edited by Chrus00; 02-17-19 at 12:24 AM.

Ugh! I finished getting the Sweet Shop to level 10, but as I was placing the Tuftkin, Nadina came in and the game reset, and the Tuftkin is GONE from my board and inventory! How frustrating! I am so tired of all the reset on this game, especially when you get to the prize! What's the point of spending all the energy to go through the goals when you can't even get the prize?

I made level 10. But no Tufkin. 7 min late. Games are supposed to relieve stress. Not cause it.

MoonVillage3

Your rant is fine. I'm just frustrated with all the bugs and issues lately, rollbacks included. It happens to much! I love playing this game and have done for a few years now but lately the events etc are too much to do... Can we not have a couple of days or a week between, I'm getting sick of spending so much time, gems etc to play. The event has finished for me now, didn't get the recipe books, still had 3 I was waiting on for 20+ hrs.. Also have two kingdoms. Both I didn't finish.... Growling at myself for the time lost ☹️

Fashion Designer
    Yay! I got my last 3 recipe books, visited the community with hardly any restarts (apologies to everyone for not leaving a message like I normally would) and my hinges are forging.

Hope others are also able to progress.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been checking at least every hour today for requests from my neighbours for recipes including force quitting the game. I just received a recipe request from a neighbour saying the request was sent 21 hrs ago! How it is possible that it takes 21 hrs for the request to get to me?

Fashion Designer
    How come there isn't an eleven boost to speed up the forge? I was sure there was and thought it would speed up my hinges etc.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel_e5 View Post
    MoonVillage3

Your rant is fine. I'm just frustrated with all the bugs and issues lately, rollbacks included. It happens to much! I love playing this game and have done for a few years now but lately the events etc are too much to do... Can we not have a couple of days or a week between, I'm getting sick of spending so much time, gems etc to play. The event has finished for me now, didn't get the recipe books, still had 3 I was waiting on for 20+ hrs.. Also have two kingdoms. Both I didn't finish.... Growling at myself for the time lost ☹️
    I feel for you
    The recipe books should have come in within one, max 3 hours.. but unfortunately this never happens for all participants.
    If events offered had less requirements, playing would NOT be stressful and become a pleasure without constant attention.. thus allowing players 'to breath'.. but unfortunalty developers see things from a different point of view.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    How come there isn't an eleven boost to speed up the forge? I was sure there was and thought it would speed up my hinges etc.
    I know. I looked for this too!