Page 74 of 105 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Fantastic that everyone seems to be getting their books today.

REMEMBER not to click on all your gum drop bushes right before you upgrade to level 9!! Leave at least one, as Chapter 10 requires that you click on a gum drop bush.

This might be the end for me. Don?t laugh. I started the event 2-3 days after launch. I thought The reward on chapter 7 goal 2 was TWO gumdrop shrubs according to page 1. I only have 1! Am I losing my mind due to lack of sleep? I?m already out on an adventure to try to get more. I put in a ticket but fear I?ll be too far behind to catch up on gumdrops. Especially after reading the posts about how many are needed later.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there any point in doing this quest when we are all done? It seems like a waste of time. I finished. Won everything. Now this comes up.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8EE97D59-E7C3-49E4-A5B7-E9D6056E6D98.jpeg 
Views:	185 
Size:	887.7 KB 
ID:	50063

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by madiespetpalace View Post
    This might be the end for me. Don?t laugh. I started the event 2-3 days after launch. I thought The reward on chapter 7 goal 2 was TWO gumdrop shrubs according to page 1. I only have 1! Am I losing my mind due to lack of sleep? I?m already out on an adventure to try to get more. I put in a ticket but fear I?ll be too far behind to catch up on gumdrops. Especially after reading the posts about how many are needed later.
    You could try putting it in storage right after you collected from it, if you have another they both will show up at the beginning of your inventory.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    Is there any point in doing this quest when we are all done? It seems like a waste of time. I finished. Won everything. Now this comes up.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8EE97D59-E7C3-49E4-A5B7-E9D6056E6D98.jpeg 
Views:	185 
Size:	887.7 KB 
ID:	50063
    If you did the level 10 upgrade already, this is a glitch. Yay, another one to deal with!

Force stop your game and reboot and see if that helps. If not, you can uninstall and reinstall. If all that doesn't help, you need to put in a ticket to support.

HTH!
    trudyscandles

Farm Supplier
    Didn’t have a single recipe book waiting for me this morning, 4 hours after the start of the new day. I usually get responses for days. There is definitely something different about this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    If you did the level 10 upgrade already, this is a glitch. Yay, another one to deal with!

Force stop your game and reboot and see if that helps. If not, you can uninstall and reinstall. If all that doesn't help, you need to put in a ticket to support.

HTH!
    trudyscandles
    I won’t even bother putting a ticket in. I got all the prizes, it doesn’t effect my winnings in any way. It just wants me to make a bunch more stuff for coins and experience stars. So weird... like WHY would anyone bother to do this LOL.

Fashion Designer
    So looks like I have hit a version of the requests bug - and I will call it a bug not a glitch...

I tracked who responded tonight in News (given what I had read here) and had 19 names. So sent one to Stormie and got 20. But the goal only shows 17. Restarts, reinstalls have not changed this and it has stayed this way for over an hour.

None of these responses should relate to the previous requests sent out on day 5 as I had no one respond on day 7 or 8, and I still only have 20 candy coupons in storage.

So I am off to bed and am just hoping that it updates overnight.

A good reminder of why I don't do all events ...

Executive Chef
    ok i am back awake for anyone who needs reciepe books. you can add me as a neighbour & i'll respond fast.
    ID shortdanzr
    kingdom wicked red
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    This event has been the tightest in Time that I have seen. I did not enjoy that part. I had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and hit up my gumdrop bushes or I do not think I would make it and I’m an avid player. Still not sure I will make it. I have resorted to setting a timer on my phone. Lol
    That being said, still a fun event because of you gals and guys on the forum. I check it as regular as I check my wells dropping vials of poo. (Seriously looks like that to me)
    Thanks to everyone for making this game fun. Because that’s what it’s all about!

-Queendom of Jewel