Page 73 of 105 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I have just started chapter 9 so will be interested to see how my neighbour requests go. Old requests from my neighbours from yesterday have come through one at a time, rather than altogether which seems odd.

I am wondering if there is slightly different code used for these requests, given I see the candy coupons in my inventory but not the recipe books (based on 4 responses so far). And if it is this second set of code that has a 'difference' (aka bug) in the way it handles requests that is causing issues for people.
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 02-16-19 at 02:16 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi SpiritWind, just wondering if you can notify S8 about the multiple people having the same issues with neighbour requests, that is if you haven't already done so.
    Thank you in advance. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    You should have just started chapter 7.
    Those of us who started straight away have 23 hours left so have just started chapter 10 (or should have, I?m still stuck on chapter 9 waiting for gum drops).
    Thanks and thanks cavegirl1. I am behind a day! I?ll be stressed. Working next 4 days too. Thanks again. Wish me luck. I?ll be so not happy if I can?t finish.

New Resident

The requirements for the upgrade are 3 candy beans, 3 candy blocks, 1 chocolate hinge

[QUOTE=shortdanzr;1564719]ATTENTION LOW LEVEL PLAYERS

i seriously stayed up until the middle of the night here to tell you what chapter 10-goal 2 is.

you do not have to give hearty feasts. you have to give 1 (one) breaded fish (10 fish and 2 pieces of bread-1hour in the kitchen)

you still have to make the candy knob after. but i dont know what the final requirements for upgrading your sweet shop since my forge is working away

as it is almost 4am here-i am now i am going to sleep for 5-6 hours. i just force closed my game and opened it up. i have no current outstanding requests for anything from anyone. i'll recheck all once i wake up. so feel free to request whatever you want from me. but don't expect an answer for a bit[/QUOTE

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    ATTENTION LOW LEVEL PLAYERS

i seriously stayed up until the middle of the night here to tell you what chapter 10-goal 2 is.

you do not have to give hearty feasts. you have to give 1 (one) breaded fish (10 fish and 2 pieces of bread-1hour in the kitchen)

you still have to make the candy knob after. but i dont know what the final requirements for upgrading your sweet shop since my forge is working away

as it is almost 4am here-i am now i am going to sleep for 5-6 hours. i just force closed my game and opened it up. i have no current outstanding requests for anything from anyone. i'll recheck all once i wake up. so feel free to request whatever you want from me. but don't expect an answer for a bit

Thank you, thank you thank you! Much appreciated.

New Resident
    Sorry, I am new on here and figuring out how to post. The requirements for the level 10 upgrade for those at lower levels are 3 candy beams, 3 candy blocks, 1 chocolate hinge, and 1 candy knob.
    Last edited by stacyav; 02-16-19 at 02:30 AM. Reason: My post didn?t include the post I was responding to like I thought it would.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    Hi SpiritWind, just wondering if you can notify S8 about the multiple people having the same issues with neighbour requests, that is if you haven't already done so.
    Thank you in advance. :-)
    Of course ... a report has been made

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    I think the hardest part for me is going to be 80 vials of chocolate for 4 blocks. I only have the one well and I've been doing nothing all day but clicking. I'd like to have at least one before I go to bed.
    One well is not enough. You know you can make them in the workshop? They take 8 hours, 2 wooden beams, 6 blocks and 2000 coins. It may be to late for this event, but I'd advise to make at least 8 or 9 more.

I just asked for cook books, let's hope the answers come in quickly. So far I'm right on schedule.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stacyav View Post
    Sorry, I am new on here and figuring out how to post. The requirements for the level 10 upgrade for those at lower levels are 3 candy beams, 3 candy blocks, 1 chocolate hinge, and 1 candy knob.
    Thank you and "wicked red" both for helping out us players that really needed this info. In my 2nd kingdom I am currently on ch9 and I'm waiting for 20 candy books. I was super worried I wouldn't be able to finish because I'm having trouble getting the jewels to make the beams and blocks. Since I know I need one less of each, it's hopefully going to be doable. I'm sick of chopping rock outcroppings, lol!

Trudyscandles1

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    After these events we often get a 'warrior' day with two lots of unlimited energy. See the weekend and weekday warrior sticky threads. INCREDIBLY helpful with strategising, saving energy and getting to the unlimited bits faster.

Chop the extra poo rocks THEN, don't waste energy before that. : ) In the last event, I got loads of rosebushes for decoration, and gave them all 19 of 20 chops to make it very easy to clear them when I wish to do so.

So, your decision is 14 or 15 whacks for your poo rocks. Any decorative function they may serve floating around your board or are you going to flush them away?

(Sorry, couldn't resist) : )
    Thanks for your great advice!
    No, they serve no decorative function - I want them FLUSHED!