Page 62 of 105 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Sorry for Dumb Question. But if I started as soon as Goal opened for this event. I should in theory be on Chapter 9 right now? Just do not want to upgrade and realize I cannot count.
    Yes. I started as soon as Goal opened and I woke up to opening up Goal 9 this morning to the neighbor requests and now I'm on to the visiting 40 community members. I haven't got to the point where I have enough patience to do that. Ugh.
    Also in theory anyone who was behind should be able to able to catch up to this point.
    Uh? Now I'm questioning myself on that last part. Hmmmm.
    I think this would be applicable only if you started on first day the goal opened. I'm not sure about the people who waited a day or two.
    Welllll..... I hope I haven't confused you more.
    Last edited by riverly; 02-15-19 at 09:04 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    This requestion things for neighbors on the end of the quest has to stop. After all this work i am stuck waiting for neighbors to reply. I have lots of neighbors but it looks like some don't play anymore. There should be an option to purge inactive neighbors from our list so we could get better neighbors. So frustrating
    Add me and send me a request. I'll respond as soon as I get it

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Yes. I started as soon as Goal opened and I woke up to opening up Goal 9 this morning to the neighbor requests and now I'm on to the visiting 40 community members. I haven't got to the point where I have enough patience to do that. Ugh.
    Also in theory anyone who was behind should be able to able to catch up to this point.
    Uh? Now I'm questioning myself on that last part. Hmmmm.
    Welllll..... I hope I haven't confused you more.
    Yeah... only thirty more gum drops to go. 😂 easy peasy no problem mon.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    There are two issues here. One is 'neighbour hygiene' - see the neighbours nuggets sticky, I think it is number 3. I read this series all the way through and did a HUGE neighbour clearout a couple of months ago. Since then many have asked me to neighbour up and I now have over 200 neighbours.

There has also apparently been a lift on the '20 at a time' nonsense for neighbour requests. This was my experience in recent CS events - neighbour requests completed incredibly fast, and I often had so many replies I only had to ask every other day.

Second issue - Today? I only have 15 replies. I am still on Chapter 9, goal 1. I am likely to complete on time - only if this glitch resolves and I can craft the bits unique for today. Everything else is all ready and waiting, besides what I craft with gumdrops, and am still collecting those. S8 must be delaying them again. Sigh. Anyone know how to find out? My last ticket begging for a timer reduction on the gumdrop bushes or a reliable extra bush for all was met with a 'talk to the hand'.
    I need to go read that series and do a neighborhood chop myself. I think some are not playing but I can never be sure since some people don't do events or will buy the event building but not upgrade it.

I have everything waiting to go too...waiting waiting waiting on gum drops
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 02-15-19 at 11:02 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Sorry for Dumb Question. But if I started as soon as Goal opened for this event. I should in theory be on Chapter 9 right now? Just do not want to upgrade and realize I cannot count.
    Yes. You should be - I started on same day and I am in ch 9.

Executive Chef
    add me as a neighbour. i'm home today doing laundry (fun i know). i'll force close my game regularly and usually i respond within the hour (cause since i am a day ahead & the game won't let me open the next chapter for some reason), i am just playing catch up on my kingdom today and upgrading buildings. so lots of blocks and beams.
    ID: shortdanzr
    kingdom: wicked red
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I think I would have a conniption if that happened to me. I say report it to Support so somebody hopefully will check your game to see what happened
    I halfway DID! I?m going to try and carve out some time to contact support today but realistically this may ruin the entire event for me.
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    S
    So far I?ve got lint, and decorations from the pink mink. (Eight hour timer) I was happy to spend gems on the weekly unicorn which i got on sale. I would have wanted the uniccorns without the mink. Unless you really want the items you spend gems on, then I wouldn?t think the mink is worth it, unless you?re really into the pink decorations it drops
    i bought the unicorn for the energy. more than one (because of the discount) would have been nice, but i know they will have other energy droppers on sale again in the future. i'm not into the pink. i'm still building my kingdom so maybe once i have enough space, i will be able to actually lay things out nicely. but i see that being an ongoing problem because as soon as i like how it is-i will expand or get more buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    Chocolate hinges! Not a single piece of chocolate in them. I think this is time for a class action suit a la Schweppes ginger ale. We could negotiate for gum drop bushes
    i know! with all the chocolate we have had to use-to name them chocolate hinge was odd. they could have called it a candy hinge. and of course in my case after constantly clicking on my gum drop bushes to get enough to finish the event (i think), my adventure drops 2 bushes. i wish i could gift them to someone. its not like i will keep those out after the event.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    So...I had some serious good fortune this morning. I finally got 1 gum drop bush from an Adventure. Yaaaay! I also sent out requests this morning and got them all within the hour. Which.is.really.strange. That never happens.

Yes I'm still getting requests for candy coupons and don't know if I should accept them or reject them. Maybe I should start asking those people if they sent out a request for the coupons before I accept so that I'm not innocently pushing their request for the new requests back by a day.

So so off I go to visit my forty community members. Wishing everybody(including me) more gum drops and gum drop bushes!!!
    I got my requests pretty quick too and I got a gumdrop tree off an adventure - plus I had enough pink sugar for another ram. They might be getting more generous with the gumdrop bushes when you hit level 9 so it might be worth sending your men on adventures.

Rhino Keeper
    Couldn't help but noticing while traveling through the 40 kingdoms we are required to visit, most were inactive. It would be nice if S8 had a way to purge old kingdoms that are no longer playing.