Page 57 of 105 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Would someone please confirm how many gum drops and gum drop sugars are required for Chapters 9 and 10, please?
    I'm coming up with
    20 gumdrops
    10 Gumdrop sugars
    PLEASE! Can someone else also confirm or correct me?

Update: 30 Gumdrops
    10 sugars.

I can't see the entire chart on my little phone.
    Last edited by riverly; 02-14-19 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Update

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Congrats to all w extra gum drop bushes from adventures! May we all be similarly blessed!!

: )
    I?m tired of the randomness. I got in two back to back adventures today the Gum Drop Shrub and a Cotton Candy Tree Win for the Gum Drop Shrub. But the last quest with Wee Chests I didn?t get any of the Walkers. Only the Heart Paths and many duplicates of the Chapel and Wedding Villa. It?s was the walkers I wanted. Lol.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Nightclub Owner
    Originally Posted by Stymie52

Chapter 9

Goal 1: Ask 20 neighbors for Candy Recipe Books
    Goal 2: Visit 40 community kingdoms
    Goal 3: Make Chocolate Hinges in the Magic Forge 0/1 (10 Gum Drops, 5 Silver Ores, 10 Iron Ores) 4 hours
    Goal 4: Probably to upgrade the Sweet Shop to Level 9
    2 Candied Glue, 2 Chocolate Hinges, 2 Candy Beams, 2 Candy Blocks

Originally Posted by Stymie52
    Chapter 10

Goal 1: Visit 5 Farmhouses
    Goal 2: Give 4 Hearty Feasts
    Goal 3: Tend 1 Gum Drop Shrub
    Goal 4: Make 1 Candy Knob in the Magic Forge (6 hours) 10 Gum Drop Sugars, 5 Silver Ores, 10 Sugar Puffs
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Sweet Shop to Level 10 (4 Candy Beams, 4 Candy Blocks, 1 Candy Knob, 1 Chocolate Hinge)

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Would someone please confirm how many gum drops and gum drop sugars are required for Chapters 9 and 10, please?
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I'm coming up with
    20 gumdrops
    10 Gumdrop sugars
    PLEASE! Can someone else also confirm or correct me?
    I'm getting
    30 Gumdrops ( Chap 9 - 20, Chap 10 - 10)
    10 Gumdrop sugars (Level 10)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    yahoo, I got the adorable baby pink mink.
    I don't think I want to grow him, he is so cute as is.
    Thank you for everyone for the suggestions on how I could procure him.
    Also want to thank SpiritWind and ShibuyaCloth for all you do for the community
    Good for you!!! Yay!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I?m tired of the randomness. I got in two back to back adventures today the Gum Drop Shrub and a Cotton Candy Tree Win for the Gum Drop Shrub. But the last quest with Wee Chests I didn?t get any of the Walkers. Only the Heart Paths and many duplicates of the Chapel and Wedding Villa. It?s was the walkers I wanted. Lol.
    sigh...I'm with you in that tiredness...I got only the little fairy girl and a fortune in chapels and villas. And yet here I am again with this event and nothing dropping from adventures except things I really don't need. I have gotten 1 lollipop tree, some crystal sugar, lollipops and a bonanza of chocolate stones and ore. I've stored all the chocolate stones and lollipop trees since I don't need anymore to complete the quest. I've stored my wells and the pink fuzzy trees as well. Can't my knights see that all I need are gum drops or gum drops shrubs? I have only 11 gum drops out of the required 15 to upgrade to level 8. Sigh...frustration much.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Thank you for the tip! I tried briefly with the Trade I before moving on to the Trade II, I will go back to the Trade I. Fingers crossed
    Thanks to the postings here, I just found out today about the trade I and II working for the pink mink. I didn?t have any toward it so I used about 40 gems and did a lot of trades, but got it. He?s so cute! Not sure it was worth it and maybe I should have used those gems for gumdrops, but I like him. 😍

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    sigh...I'm with you in that tiredness...I got only the little fairy girl and a fortune in chapels and villas. And yet here I am again with this event and nothing dropping from adventures except things I really don't need. I have gotten 1 lollipop tree, some crystal sugar, lollipops and a bonanza of chocolate stones and ore. I've stored all the chocolate stones and lollipop trees since I don't need anymore to complete the quest. I've stored my wells and the pink fuzzy trees as well. Can't my knights see that all I need are gum drops or gum drops shrubs? I have only 11 gum drops out of the required 15 to upgrade to level 8. Sigh...frustration much.

You’re way ahead of me... I’m at 4 gumdrops for level 7! Yikes! I need 15 to get there and then on to level 8. Not sure I will complete this one and I always complete every adventure story. Oh well, a new trend for me may have started because real life got in the way of gameplaying.

Executive Chef
    i got a gumdrop tree for an adventure! thank the lord. also got lolipop trees (which i don't need, but at least those are cute).
    i'm trying to talk myself into spending the 250gems for the unicorn (even though i'm not going for the pink mink). the extra energy would be nice.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    I need way more crystal sugar to drop! Its so irritating

Fashion Designer
    power of the post, please give me another gum drop shrub. *please!*

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    But you'll never have to plant sugar cane again-unless you give it to the elves.!
    Gingerbread Steeds from recent event drop sugar every time. I have 5 (the max)!

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Wise is to leave chapters open as long as you can - and just upgrade when next one starts. This way you can constantly collect materials.
    But how do you tell when the next one starts? I mean, the game only mentions the next chapter when you finish the previous one. I don't know what day I'm on (when a specific chapter is unlocked.) Was hoping people would post in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by cmehle22 View Post
    I'm level 34, was prepared for pasta and preparing hearty feasts. Just reached chapter 8, goal 3 and was asked to give 5 grits. Yeesh. Wish I had known before.
    What is the other one? I misled a lvl 43 neighbor about this and want to get it right.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.