Page 54 of 105 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Special faerie forum dust from CharmOfLea! Spreading some more around ✨✨✨for good luck!
    Completely off topic but how do you guys post those emojis? I only get squares when I try to post one.

Rhino Keeper
    Wait a minute...does the candy ram just drop wool and regular sugar? Seriously? So, I've been spending all this energy for resources I am often maxed at. Lovely. I'm a dork.

And all of you getting more than chocolate rocks from the candy forest make me jealous. ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    Wait a minute...does the candy ram just drop wool and regular sugar? Seriously? So, I've been spending all this energy for resources I am often maxed at. Lovely. I'm a dork.

And all of you getting more than chocolate rocks from the candy forest make me jealous. ��
    Yep, if you don't love the way the ram looks like- it is nothing special to have drop wise - if you are usually already maxed out on those items.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post

But you'll never have to plant sugar cane again-unless you give it to the elves. I was kinda thinking about getting a second one. Not sure though.
    Hope forum post gives you that Gumdrop Shrub.
    I think everyone should get one or two on this Valentines Day. Cmon S8 show some love!

Fashion Designer
    Tried to ask friends for recipes. Each time it did not register. Said ask. The third or fourth said I can’t ask as I have already asked! Anybody else have this glitch?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Tried to ask friends for recipes. Each time it did not register. Said ask. The third or fourth said I can’t ask as I have already asked! Anybody else have this glitch?
    Regularly. But it doesn't stop my task. Normally I open Neighbour task - and then wait for few minutes- then I send asks to ALL my neighbors ( I have 321)...each time it does say some did not get invite- but if you have enough neighbours- you will get all asks required pretty quickly. ( Usually takes me about 1 hour to get ALL I need).

Someone else mentioned that they send 1 ask for Stormie. And then send other invites separately - claiming it also fixes the problem. ( Not sure, never needed to do that).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    But you'll never have to plant sugar cane again-unless you give it to the elves. I was kinda thinking about getting a second one. Not sure though.
    Hope forum post gives you that Gumdrop Shrub.
    I think everyone should get one or two on this Valentines Day. Cmon S8 show some love!
    I got gumdrops from adventures but no gumdrop shrubs. Though I've gotten four or five gumdrops at a time from one shrub so so far it has worked out. If I don't run into any glitches I should be able to finish.

Fashion Designer
    I am not sure if I will complete the pink mink goal.
    I purchases 3 Sweetheart Unicorns (already had one) and have been doing the Sweetheart Trade II for days trying to get an item that counts toward the 4th Seasonal Item.
    Anyone else having luck in the Sweetheart Shack?
    Its vDay s8, throw us some <3.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Tried to ask friends for recipes. Each time it did not register. Said ask. The third or fourth said I can?t ask as I have already asked! Anybody else have this glitch?
    From past events I've learned to not ask every neighbor at once, I think that if you have over a certain number of neighbors the game can't handle it all at once. I'll send out requests to my A-G neighbors, hit send, then immediately open it and ask my neighbors that start with H-L, etc. until I've sent requests to everyone.

I'm still sending requests to all my neighbors and I do it all in one sitting, I just have to break up my neighbor list into manageable groups for the game. Sending out hundreds of invites in one click just doesn't work in my game.

Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I purchases 3 Sweetheart Unicorns (already had one) and have been doing the Sweetheart Trade II for days trying to get an item that counts toward the 4th Seasonal Item.
    I just kept sending out Trade I and each time I got a Sweetheart Pillar it counted. Trade I is half the time and resources so it averages out to a better chance at getting the needed item to complete the goal. Good luck!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I bought two sweetheart unicorns I think and then was able to win two columns from the shack for the pink mink. Or maybe it was one unicorn and three columns. I can't remember now. But if you have the resources to keep crafting then why not? You might get fortunate!