Page 51 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Can any body give me a heads up on what it takes to craft the hinges
    From page 1
    Goal 3: Make Chocolate Hinges in the Magic Forge 0/1 (10 Gum Drops, 5 Silver Ores, 10 Iron Ores) 4 hours

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    From page 1
    Goal 3: Make Chocolate Hinges in the Magic Forge 0/1 (10 Gum Drops, 5 Silver Ores, 10 Iron Ores) 4 hours
    Thank you and I looked and I didn't see it thanks again

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cmehle22 View Post
    I'm level 34, was prepared for pasta and preparing hearty feasts. Just reached chapter 8, goal 3 and was asked to give 5 grits. Yeesh. Wish I had known before.
    Ugh, that is what I feared, something totally different and unexpected. So maybe the next task will be simple feasts instead of hearty feasts? Just speculating..

cmehle22, thanks a lot for the info! Good luck with the event, I hope you make it!

Rhino Keeper
    Just got a gumdrop shrub from an adventure! Yay!!

It is possible, I was really starting to wonder!

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Why does the Candy Tufkin event end in 3 days and Sabina’s Sweet Shop end in 7 days? Why are they not both over the same period of time? I cannot possibly complete chapters 8 to 10 in 3 days!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    Why does the Candy Tufkin event end in 3 days and Sabina’s Sweet Shop end in 7 days? Why are they not both over the same period of time? I cannot possibly complete chapters 8 to 10 in 3 days!
    because some people ddidnt start at the beginning time-wise and delayed it
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    Both will end at the same time for each person. With a storybook event, everyone only has 10 days to complete it - 1 set of goals per day. But it gives players the option to not start straight away. Players can choose to start at any point until it auto starts if they haven't started already (after 4 days I think). For example, I chose to start 2 days in and am currently on day 7, with just under 4 days to go.

So the end date reflects when the event will end for players who waited until the last possible day to start.

Host(ess)
    Oh please let the magic post work for me too!!!

Farm Supplier
    Hope to get some gum shrub as well ! Otherwise I don’t know how I possibly can finish ant get this nice tuftkin !

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Congrats to all w extra gum drop bushes from adventures! May we all be similarly blessed!!

: )
    lol. Indeed! I was able to upgrade to level 7 shop this morning only after getting 1 single gumdrop (and a lovely poo rock) from an adventure. Lol. I had received only 14 gumdrops from my two gumdrop trees. Now I'm battling fangbeasts in hopes of eventually getting rams. Lol. Onward and forward!