Page 50 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    What is the gum drop sugar for? I'm not seeing any use for it yet?
    Chapter 10, Goal 4 requires 10 gum drop sugars to make the Candy Knob.

Rhino Keeper
    I saw wrong... I thought if I bought one item with gems I would get tre mink pink, but it was four (since I have no option to win any - lack of cabbages and the house...) ... but now I realized that I have to get four different kinds.. so is the Mink Pink worth it? Should I try do get more gems to make it..

Rhino Keeper
    ... think of it.. some of the decos advertised in the features tab in the marked have something to do with the sweetheart shack, which I don't have since I don't play at that time - I already did buy a fairy I really don't need because I cannot use her with the building she was intended for - so how come S8 forgets players that don't have the "now important building": sweetheart shack ??? How could players that don't have that get that .. or any of the items offered when they seem useless without the important building??
    Last edited by suzishine; 02-14-19 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Spelling....

Executive Chef
    Well I caught up within the following day, so I?m not so concerned about finishing at the moment. But I was disappointed to find the Pirate Tavern doesn?t register for the Taverns part of the quest, so because I know I have another busy day ahead I gem sped the normal Tavern and collected from it again. S8 I distinctly remember being told the Pirate Tavern acting as a normal Tavern. I don?t like having duplicate buildings around my kingdom so the Pirate Tavern for me is ideal. To find that it didn?t work on this occasion for the first time in a quest since I can remember, was disappointing.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    I saw wrong... I thought if I bought one item with gems I would get tre mink pink, but it was four (since I have no option to win any - lack of cabbages and the house...) ... but now I realized that I have to get four different kinds.. so is the Mink Pink worth it? Should I try do get more gems to make it..
    Players have been reporting their Pink Mink drops in the Baron's Tent thread. So far it drops $550, Mink Lint, Fish, and a deco (the same V-day decos as the Lovepea) per collection.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    ... so how come S8 forgets players that don't have the "now important building": sweetheart shack ???
    Ok, so this is the second time I’ve seen something suggesting the sweetheart shack is important but nothing in the game suggests so. Am I missing a quest?
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Ok, so this is the second time I’ve seen something suggesting the sweetheart shack is important but nothing in the game suggests so. Am I missing a quest?
    Not exactly. They are referring to the items on sale now and getting the pink mink. Technically, these posts should be in the current sales thread. I have the sweetheart shack, but I didn't bother to complete the event. I didn't think it was all that great at the time and I don't remember the prize being a sweetheart unicorn. I also wasn't on this board at the time so it was my loss.

Trudyscandles

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by h72g View Post
    Hi cheezsnak,
    I have the same problem on my still "low" level 40 account, but I am one day behind you. I hope someone posts something about the further differences for low levels. Pasta is okay for me, I already started making it, (thats why I did not have any wheat to give), but hearty feasts is going to be hard.
    Especially, when it might be something different, totally unexpected...

I'm level 34, was prepared for pasta and preparing hearty feasts. Just reached chapter 8, goal 3 and was asked to give 5 grits. Yeesh. Wish I had known before.

Host(ess)
    Since the event started, I sent adventure as many time as possible
    but I didn't get any tree or shrub once.
    Does everyone have same problem?
    Last edited by uiop55; 02-16-19 at 11:37 PM.

Executive Chef
    Can any body give me a heads up on what it takes to craft the hinges