Page 75 of 105 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    This recipe book glitch is frustrating. Even more interesting is the recipe books are not showing up in storage so it's hard to prove exactly how many you have compared to what the goal states.

Also (Conspiracy theory ) isn't it interesting how the bugs that truly affect whether one can finish always seem to happen on a Friday, no fix until Monday. In this case, that means lots of players will have to give up or use gems.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Sweet Shop Chocolate Ore Vial of Chocolate Lollipop Sugar Puff Crystal Candy Gum Drop Sugar Gum Drops | Candy Beam Candy Block Candied Glue Chocolate Hinge Candy Knob | Energy
    Sweet Shop L9 40 40 20 10 2 20 | 2 2 2 2 | 156
    Sweet Shop L10 60 60 10 30 | 3 3 2 1 | 184
    Here is a bug.
    Sweet Shop Level 9: 2 Candy Beam, 2 Candy Block, 2 Candied Glue, 2 Chocolate Hinges
    Sweet Shop Level 10: 4 Candy Block, 4 Candy Beam, 1 Candy Knob, 1 Chocolate Hinges

Candied Glue: 10 Lollipops, 5 Sugar Puffs, 1 Crystal Candy, 2hours
    Candy Knob: 10 Gum Drop Sugars, 5 Silver Ores, 10 Sugar Puffs, 6 hours
    Chocolate Hinges: 10 Gum Drops, 5 Silver Ores, 10 Iron Ores, 4 hours

So, how need gum drop sugars and gum drops, and block and beam - for lv 9 and lv 10 ... ???
    Last edited by nadinana; 02-16-19 at 07:15 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nadinana View Post
    Here is a bug.
    Sweet Shop Level 9: 2 Candy Beam, 2 Candy Block, 2 Candied Glue, 2 Chocolate Hinges
    Sweet Shop Level 10: 4 Candy Block, 4 Candy Beam, 1 Candy Knob, 1 Chocolate Hinges

Candied Glue: 10 Lollipops, 5 Sugar Puffs, 1 Crystal Candy, 2hours
    Candy Knob: 10 Gum Drop Sugars, 5 Silver Ores, 10 Sugar Puffs, 6 hours
    Chocolate Hinges: 10 Gum Drops, 5 Silver Ores, 10 Iron Ores, 4 hours

So, how need gum drop sugars and gum drops - for lv 9 and lv 10 ... ???
    Shibuya posted an updated chart about 10 pages ago

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    Is there any point in doing this quest when we are all done? It seems like a waste of time. I finished. Won everything. Now this comes up.Attachment 50063
    Force close your game to see if it finishes it

Rhino Keeper
    I visited a whole bunch of neighbors and community members today in an effort to see a completed sweet shop with no luck. I just wanted to see one in a kingdom.

I'm just waiting on my candy knob to complete the event, about another 90 minutes. That's in my first kingdom, the 2nd still needs hinges for level 9 and then on to level 10, I'm a day behind because I wasn't sure I wanted to try and finish the event with only a level 18 kingdom. I'm now level 20 and I'm sure I'll be able to finish. What a relief!

Trudyscandles

Executive Chef

lessons learned

before this event (& forum) i had 75 neighbours. (yes some are inactive-i just haven't bothered going through to purge). now i have 118. at least next event i do i know i will have plenty of active neighbours who respond to requests
    (on my end-i always respond to requests. only visit when required to for an event or sometimes the for the daily 10 energy=i only have 1 source of daily energy drops)

maybe since all i have to do is finish crafting my candy knob, i will try for a second ram
    Last edited by shortdanzr; 02-16-19 at 07:24 AM. Reason: forgot something
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    before this event (& forum) i had 75 neighbours. (yes some are inactive-i just haven't bothered going through to purge). now i have 118. at least next event i do i know i will have plenty of active neighbours who respond to requests
    (on my end-i always respond to requests. only visit when required to for an event or sometimes the for the daily 10 energy=i only have 1 source of daily energy drops)

maybe since all i have to do is finish crafting my candy knob, i will try for a second ram
    Make sure you have that last chocolate hinge as well. If not, start crafting it.

Rhino Keeper
    I started event on day it launched. Now I know the timer outside is always longer than the timer insider...being the outside timer says 2 days, inside timer says 1 day (not yet countdown by the hour)
    And I don't have 40 gumdrops to finish (30 for 3 hinges and 10 for the knob)?

I didn't play nonstop, I think i lost time here and there and a bit after the gum bushes which takes FOUR hours to collect 1-3 (usually 1) so this event is very tight

at least i think so

Now I'm waiting for neighbors but since I don't have 40 gumdrops, i don't really think I can finish

Rhino Keeper
    Groan. I'd be all done if I had more than one well but I don't spend gems so they're punishing me. I'm stuck sitting here clicking on the well every five minutes - not fun people who created this game. These games are supposed to be fun. I think I'll make it I'll be annoyed if I don't - I've got 17 hours left and am almost up to my second block. Why up it to 4 at the last minute?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    I started event on day it launched. Now I know the timer outside is always longer than the timer insider...being the outside timer says 2 days, inside timer says 1 day (not yet countdown by the hour)
    And I don't have 40 gumdrops to finish (30 for 3 hinges and 10 for the knob)?

I didn't play nonstop, I think i lost time here and there and a bit after the gum bushes which takes FOUR hours to collect 1-3 (usually 1) so this event is very tight

at least i think so

Now I'm waiting for neighbors but since I don't have 40 gumdrops, i don't really think I can finish
    Well I know it's gumdrop sugar not gumdrops for the knob so that's 10 less you need. I think you only need 20 gumdrops because you only make 1 hinge each time.