Page 99 of 105 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Banned
    I started right after Event started and My Candy Ram just expired now.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    A player just posted that the rams have stopped spawning when there was still time left on the clock. Glitch?
    I hope not. I had two goals, ram and pink minx, minx has glitched and im hoping for a response. Still 1.3K energy so I can get ram, up to 200 energy without a single one, just a fangbeast here and there
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Keep track of who asks you as well as those that answer.
    Be careful with that. You can see only the last 10 of the requests answered by neighbors in your news and the last 10 of their requests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    Be careful with that. You can see only the last 10 of the requests answered by neighbors in your news and the last 10 of their requests.
    I should have mentioned that. My reset time is midnight, same time zone as S8, so unless I am awake in the wee hours I don’t see the first responders. But sometimes I am awake and playing so I do see them. BTW It is funny the S8 has not yet fixed the glitch that causes the names in the news lists to disappear only when requests are active. Yes, force quit does make them reappear but that is a pain.

Rhino Keeper
    The Pink Ram is gone from my workshop so for me at least that goal is closed.

Fashion Designer
    I should have mentioned that. My reset time is midnight, same time zone as S8, so unless I am awake in the wee hours I don’t see the first responders. But sometimes I am awake and playing so I do see them. BTW It is funny the S8 has not yet fixed the glitch that causes the names in the news lists to disappear only when requests are active. Yes, force quit does make them reappear but that is a pain.
    Not seeing all responders for the day is annoying but what's bothering me the most that I can't answer all my neighbors requests because of this limit. My neighbors know I'm active so they probably think I ignore or decline their requests.

At least they fixed the crashing I had with disappearing names. I believe the reason is there're two different lists in one, both have limit of 10, and the game is trying to sort them out all the time.

Fashion Designer
    Not seeing all responders for the day is annoying but what's bothering me the most that I can't answer all my neighbors requests because of this limit. My neighbors know I'm active so they probably think I ignore or decline their requests.

At least they fixed the crashing I had with disappearing names. I believe the reason is there're two different lists in one, both have limit of 10, and the game is trying to sort them out all the time.
    There is not a limit of 10 on requests coming in. I have gotten more than 10 at one time when we were working on the 3 daily chests.

Fashion Designer
    There is not a limit of 10 on requests coming in. I have gotten more than 10 at one time when we were working on the 3 daily chests.
    Maybe it's different for Android but for iOS it's technically impossible to have more than 10 requests at the same time in the News Feed. There're just 10 slots for requests (and 20 slots for visitors and responders). I've checked on several accounts. Sometimes I have sync issues when I answer a request but it comes back in a few seconds so I have to answer it again but it's rare and just for one or two requests only.
    We might have another event with the Chests side goal tomorrow so everyone could check out how it works.

Fashion Designer
    Maybe it's different for Android but for iOS it's technically impossible to have more than 10 requests at the same time in the News Feed. There're just 10 slots for requests (and 20 slots for visitors and responders). I've checked on several accounts. Sometimes I have sync issues when I answer a request but it comes back in a few seconds so I have to answer it again but it's rare and just for one or two requests only.
    We might have another event with the Chests side goal tomorrow so everyone could check out how it works.
    The part of the news feed that lists visitors and those that have answered your request is limited to 10 of each. The separate list of those that have made requests of you is not limited. I recall counting 14 one time and 12 another. I’m on iOS as well, iPad. But you are right in suggesting we keep track with the next event that has the daily 3 chests.

Fashion Designer
    Lol. What was that S8?

Someone pressed the wrong button?

Some type of chop that drops from V-day(?) tree or love shack.
    Must have been a past event.
    Seems interesting.

Didn't think to take screenshots of it.