Page 12 of 105 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    The Cupid target Practice that drops from the Lovebeast Pup and Sweetheart Trade 2 as well as the Swan Ride from Sweetheart Trade 2 count towards the goal.

So if you don't want to use gems or cabbages this is a way to finish the goal and get yhe Pink Mink.
    Thanks! I may consider dusting off the sweetheart shack and trying for a few good drops if the Baron’s tent gets stuck on something I don’t want. I didn’t get the baby animals last year, so I’ll collect them if I can. I was just being impatient and refuse to spend gems. Lol. Got the baby direboar today. One down, three to go, and tons of rotten cabbages!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Was just going to post this: for old-timers who aren't able to see them on Market, the offer is for "Swan Ride" not tunnel of love. hth.
    I stand corrected again. It is the swan ride I dug out of storage. I blame it on having too many similar items with similar names! And it does still show up in the market, so apparently it isn’t limited at only one.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 02-08-19 at 10:52 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Two things: would someone who is not gemming post when the day rolls over? I am at ch 2 goal 4 (upgrade shop) but if it's still day 2 obviously I should hold off completion until rollover.

Second: SpiritWind0, would you consider removing all the posts about the malfunction which is now corrected? Reading through 60+ posts worried I would also be stuck, then got to Storm8 resolution. I've read older quest topics that still have dozens of such posts, and it can be quite confusing.

For an easy way to check timers, remember that the outside timer rounds up, and the inside timer, when you open the storybook icon, rounds down. So it may say 9 days on the game board, but when open it says 8 days. If you have completed a chapter check the amount of days on the inside and add the amount of time left before the next chapter opens and you will have the exact amount of time left. As long as you are waiting to open a new chapter you are not behind.

If your chapter isn’t completed yet, so the hours left isn’t showing, each new chapter begins at midnight PST (California) so just adjust that to your time zone to see how much time you have left.

Excellent idea about removing the glitch posts now that it has been resolved. Maybe they could be moved to the bugs thread if deleting isn’t an option. It would streamline thing here.

Ps.. I answered a question you didn’t ask, but I thought I’d post it in case anyone else was curious. Those timers on storybooks are so confusing!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll see if I get some time later to move posts but that's going to be a lot of work re-reading every post on the past 24 pages.... no promises! If you see the thread go to single digits you'll know why!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The main source is from the Rustic Wells but the Sweet Shop also has a chance of dropping them, I think it dropped 2 for me last collection.
    Thanks Anniras.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm up to visiting community members. I visit and tap hearts and it's not registering.
    Have force quit and same thing is happening.

Anyone else or do I need to raise a ticket
    ?
    Never mind. It wasn't updating as I went. I had to log out and back in for it to update the count
    Last edited by mayennalee; 02-09-19 at 01:26 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Where do sugar puffs come from (I got one from adventure, so far)?

Executive Chef
    Gingerbread Farmhouses spawn Candy Rams.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Fashion Designer
    Very odd.

Collecting from any crafting building counts as journeying to the Candy forest.

Executive Chef
    Something very strange has just happened...

I just sent my first adventure for the candy adventure. 1/3.

Whilst tending to my kingdom, I collected from my greenhouses i?d done the random dark plant craft I believe.

And then my storyboard event completed and told me that I had 2 lollipop saplings. When I went into the storyboard quest it told me to tend them. I have planted them and they have a 10 minute waiting time.

What confuses me most is that I still had 2 more adventures to go on before the event completed.

I will try and upload the pictures.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A1A4970D-1352-4B6B-9072-A28C4182CB56.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	123.6 KB 
ID:	49904

Name:	8C894314-E05C-416E-80A6-7926EE156113.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	161.6 KB 
ID:	49905

Name:	3643C52F-E017-497C-807A-772EC9DB8179.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	170.7 KB 
ID:	49906
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 02-09-19 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Picture additions
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    The Cupid target Practice that drops from the Lovebeast Pup and Sweetheart Trade 2 as well as the Swan Ride from Sweetheart Trade 2 count towards the goal.
    So if you don't want to use gems or cabbages this is a way to finish the goal and get yhe Pink Mink.
    But how? I have 4 Cupid Target Practices in my castle, but they don't drop. I'm not able to do the trade 2 because I can not find my harp :-(
    I really need a 'search' button for my castle and inventory!