Page 65 of 105 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I just noticed that the candy ram expires on February 20th. How does that work if the event ends in 2 days?

Executive Chef
    Feel free to invite me; I’m on several times a day and always respond to requests. My kingdom is Storybrook and my id is GiselleX16.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    I just noticed that the candy ram expires on February 20th. How does that work if the event ends in 2 days?
    I think it's so you can keep your workshops free for the event things and then craft the ram after. But you'd still have to have had the materials before the event expired.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginerp View Post
    I hope people who have offered to be added don't mind that I am going to request you too. I am beyond frustrated with the neighbor request. 8 hours and I've only gotten 14 responses. I've been frantically adding neighbors all day as I have time and asking them, but it's not doing any good. And yes I have force closed over and and over. I ended up with enough gum drop shrubs that there is no reason I can't finish this quest. If it's the neighbor requests that do me in I will be very unhappy!
    i dont mind.

some ppl delayed their start.

i understand the need for fast responses. but that would explain the 18 friend requests i have gotten recently. (i approve everything)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Banned
    It means the Ram will keep spawning from the Farmhouses. Since all you need is the Sugar drop the other items needed for the other parts of the Event will stop dropping in 2 days. This has happened in the past.. They generally align an animal we can craft with whats needed to do the Adventures. Think of it as a integrated Side Goal kinda.

Is there a bug already noted regarding the pink mink quest disapparing too soon. Unless it did not count duplicates which is not fair and I wasted about 60 cabbage for nothing as of last night I had two days left (started late) and one barons tent left so you can imagine my suprise, I did the tent hoping it was just hiding somewhere but nothing registered. I dont want to be a bother to S8 as they just helped me solve another issue I had, but I feel jipped as I spent 70-80 hard earned cabbages

Thanks for any help. And yes I did the obvious things to try
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    oh for some who still need things-as i read through some posts who needed reciepe books- sometimes i added YOU as a friend. so unless you know you requested/recieved from wicked red.....send a request to me
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    It is possible they just keep Ram's spawning until then. And don't forget that event will not go offline for everyone in 2 days. Those who autostarted are like 4 days behind. They can easily keep Rams around until 20th. Even after many are done with Storybook.

Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I dont want to be a bother to S8 as they just helped me solve another issue I had, but I feel jipped as I spent 70-80 hard earned cabbages
    You are a customer. You shouldn't be worried about 'being a bother' to them, they should be worried about providing good customer service.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KK1501 View Post
    Still only 15/20 Candy Recipe books :-(.

Anybody on-line?

KK1501
    I am. I'll resend within an hour.

Trudyscandles
    Trudyscandles1

2 different kingdoms.