Page 33 of 105 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    So I got two candy off three adventures - I was wondering how everyone else has done. How many adventures did it take to get some? I'd really like to save up for another ram.
    I get one for 3 or 4 adventures, count yourself lucky.

HELP!!! I upgraded the Lollipop Trees and the Chapter 5 Goal is still there!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    So I got two candy off three adventures - I was wondering how everyone else has done. How many adventures did it take to get some? I'd really like to save up for another ram.
    My adventures have been a waste - lollipop trees have just 10 min timers- sucks to be basically Siamese twin with my phone - but lollipops are easy to get. The adventure has been terrible - just Chocolate rocks, rarely candy ( which I am already maxed out on)....then just really rare sugar puffs ( just 1 per adventure)... - wastes too many resources on basically nothing.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    it’s ok, you just have to wait ten minutes and tap it again. Counts as tending

Farm Supplier
    S8 is foolish. It expects us to complete this complex task without meaningful reward, and, in the process, discourages our spending gems by the chapter structure. Unforgivable, stupid glitches angered everyone. Adventures promise items it never delivers. Ambiguous directions confused many. Not fun, alienating, boringly familiar bad challenges. Incompetent. I quit.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    The next goal 5 of 5 is to upgrade the Sweet Shop to Level 5, takes 30 chocolate ore, 30vials of chocolate, 7 crystal candy, and 15 sugar puffs. BUT continue to collect from candy shrubs and lollipop trees until last possible moment because the drops stop when leveled up.
    Last edited by tigarlilyvol; 02-11-19 at 04:59 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I’ve been sitting on 1 candy coupon all day. I’ve forced close several times. I’ve checked news and I can see that friends have responded, but I can’t get the count to increase.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Is anyone else having trouble getting the candy coupons? I sent out requests to all my neighbors(31) but received only 12. Perhaps I should only send out 15 requests? I've been stuck at level 2 all day.

Rhino Keeper
    Uh-oh. I already raised my two lollypop trees but I see that in Goal 5 one of the goals is I have to raise another. Do I have to get one from adventures? They're a pretty rare drop. This may knock me out of the competition. Who has finished level 5?

Rhino Keeper
    Please tell me I’m not the only one who watered the lollipop trees all day thinking, “Huh. These things take a reeeeally long time to grow up!” before checking the forum to read they have to be upgraded not watered. *face palm*
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>