Page 96 of 105 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Well my timer updated today to 16:45. I am almost ready to upgrade my sweetshop to level 8 and I have enough of everything else needed to finish upgrading it to level 10 EXCEPT for gumdrops. (I'll need 30 and I only have 2 shrubs...) Whoever created the gumdrop shrubs w/the 4 hour timers is a complete joker.

Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    Well my timer updated today to 16:45. I am almost ready to upgrade my sweetshop to level 8 and I have enough of everything else needed to finish upgrading it to level 10 EXCEPT for gumdrops. (I'll need 30 and I only have 2 shrubs...) Whoever created the gumdrop shrubs w/the 4 hour timers is a complete joker.
    It seems to me that given the problems many people have experienced with this event, the whole thing has been a joke.
    My timer says I have 2 days left which probably means only 1 and a bit days. I only got to level 7 before my gumdrops stopped dropping!
    To add insult to injury my farmhouses stopped spawning rams 3 days ago so despite the fact that the task to create a Ram is still in my workshop I won't be making a second one. I have no intention of buying Ram traps at 15 gems each as I need too many.
    Oh, and before anyone suggests that maybe the farmhouses weren't/aren't dropping rams because there was/is another monster out already, there wasn't/ isn't, because I always check.

Rhino Keeper
    I personally am glad, inspite of the glitches, that I started the day of instead of waiting to auto-start. It has allowed me to stock pile energy while waiting for a new event to begin (if it's worth beginning) I thank those who skipped ahead to give a heads up so the rest of us could benefit. I truly don't think someone could beat this one without using the forum to know to have feast and pastas ready and the hinges. It also makes me upset that so many of my fellow players were embattled with struggles from; not understanding the saplings had to be fed sugar to turn into a tree and then of course the awful thing that is asking neighbors for items twice in a timed event. I'm still getting request from 2-3 days old

Rhino Keeper
    I tell you what - I'm snowed in and sick and bored so I went visiting other kingdoms at level 50 today. I saw several pink minks and the candy rams but I didn't see a single Sabrina's Sweet Shop besides mine. Or a Tufkin so if they put it in storage they put him in storage too. I wonder how many finished this event?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    I tell you what - I'm snowed in and sick and bored so I went visiting other kingdoms at level 50 today. I saw several pink minks and the candy rams but I didn't see a single Sabrina's Sweet Shop besides mine. Or a Tufkin so if they put it in storage they put him in storage too. I wonder how many finished this event?
    I finished in both of my kingdoms.

Id's are trudyscandles and trudyscandles1

Executive Chef
    Yesterday was President 's Day here in USA, but only people who would have that day off are government workers and the banks and municipal workers. So S8 should have been working yesterday and the bug with the missing Tuftkin should have been addressed or at least acknowledged on this forum.
    Hopefully we will get a response from them. That is unless it's been fixed and no one has posted it yet.
    On another subject matter/ A lot of pink! So unless I designate a pink area, things will end in storage.
    And also I finished fairly easily and without any issues, except for the one when I placed my Sweet Shop too early. That was addressed and fixed really quickly by S8 . Thanks for that S8.
    Last edited by riverly; 02-19-19 at 01:14 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    On another subject matter/ A lot of pink! So unless I designate a pink area, things will end in storage.
    Lol. I saw a player make a similar comment pleading for less pink in Fantasy Forest and had to laugh.

Executive Chef
    So I was on vacation & started the event late. Only 1 of my 4 accounts will get up to level 9, IF I can get Neighbor requests in time. That account (Pink’s Place) got 5 gumdrop bushes! My requests will go out in a few minutes, we’ll see if they cross over in time......at least the level 7 buildings give 950 coins, that’s better any of my farmhouses lololol
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 02-19-19 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Yesterday was President 's Day here in USA, but only people who would have that day off are government workers and the banks and municipal workers. So S8 should have been working yesterday and the bug with the missing Tuftkin should have been addressed or at least acknowledged on this forum.
    Hopefully we will get a response from them. That is unless it's been fixed and no one has posted it yet.
    And also I finished fairly easily and without any issues, except for the one when I placed my Sweet Shop too early. That was addressed and fixed really quickly by S8 . Thanks for that S8.

Lol I did just that. I love to make my place realistic, but I do love pink, so happy to have a pink quarters which I hope to expand and turn into an L in the corner section which contains Sabina’s living quarters, a cottage for guests and farm house, as well as a small garden, plots, and basic farm animals. All next to my horses and the stables tracks etc.

Because I love pink Sabaina is living good right now lol. But I never got a message from here or s8 for confirmation as 80 cabbages if not more are gone. The event just disappeared at 3/4 after I did 4, thought maybe at end I would get it, but something went wrong.

For those who got the minx, how is it that you received it? Did the game announce it was in your inbox, did it pop up for you? Anything would help. So far I have had 3 failed attempts for help between here and support ticket confirmations. I will try CS ticket again, but it’s not the 3 months of cabbages that I worked for, but I worked hard for prize and being one of two that were the only things I went for this event, I will right a ticket again, but any help is appreciates, and I saw someone mentioned bugs section, but mine was deleted. So I will simply read others.

If anyone here can help though its much appreciated
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    For those who got the minx, how is it that you received it? Did the game announce it was in your inbox, did it pop up for you? Anything would help. So far I have had 3 failed attempts for help between here and support ticket confirmations. I will try CS ticket again, but it’s not the 3 months of cabbages that I worked for, but I worked hard for prize and being one of two that were the only things I went for this event, I will right a ticket again, but any help is appreciates, and I saw someone mentioned bugs section, but mine was deleted. So I will simply read others.

If anyone here can help though its much appreciated
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	92E0E744-876D-41F1-851D-DD3AF2B99A91.jpeg 
Views:	54 
Size:	135.8 KB 
ID:	50142

All the conversations about the pink mink are mostly under the February barons tent thread. I was allowed to place mine after the above pop up from the baron