Page 93 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    When does this event officially end? My icon says 2 days but when I click on it, it says 1 day....

I think the gumdrop collection time is going to **** this one for and i'm very annoyed because i've spent a lot of time trying to stay caught up... I need 14 more gumdrops to upgrade the sweetshop to level 8...

When I posted at 12.42pm my goal book said I had 3 days to finish upgrading the sweet shop. That time has now dropped to 2 days. I have been stuck at level 7 for 2 days now because my gumdrop shrubs had not been dropping gumdrops and they have dropped none today.
    The Candy Ram still appears as a task in my workshop but today my farmhouses have stopped dropping rams. Someone posted that their farmhouses were only dropping fangbeasts. I haven't even had one of those! I see though that Candy Ram traps are still available in the market for 15 gems each. What a surprise!
    As far as I am concerned this event takes the ultimate prize for creating the most frustration and disappointment of any that I have taken part in.
    As I said in my previous post, I spent money buying some of the bundles at the beginning of the event but that has proved to be bad decision.
    Even if I take part in any future events, I will most certainly not be spending any money on them, S8's loss, not mine.
    I await with interest to see what S8's responses to the complaints from various people about this event will be.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ULBRETSIM View Post
    When I posted at 12.42pm my goal book said I had 3 days to finish upgrading the sweet shop. That time has now dropped to 2 days. I have been stuck at level 7 for 2 days now because my gumdrop shrubs had not been dropping gumdrops and they have dropped none today.
    The Candy Ram still appears as a task in my workshop but today my farmhouses have stopped dropping rams. Someone posted that their farmhouses were only dropping fangbeasts. I haven't even had one of those! I see though that Candy Ram traps are still available in the market for 15 gems each. What a surprise!
    As far as I am concerned this event takes the ultimate prize for creating the most frustration and disappointment of any that I have taken part in.
    As I said in my previous post, I spent money buying some of the bundles at the beginning of the event but that has proved to be bad decision.
    Even if I take part in any future events, I will most certainly not be spending any money on them, S8's loss, not mine.
    I await with interest to see what S8's responses to the complaints from various people about this event will be.
    Ok so I wonder if the rams will only spawn for those persons who have upgraded the sweet shop? I didn't want to spawn another ram but was clearing my farmhouses just now and :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F6E3451B-7C22-40FF-B713-6F338EC38AF8.jpeg 
Views:	43 
Size:	563.4 KB 
ID:	50087

I wish I could ship him off my board to you so I don't have to waste the energy to **** him! He spawned after the third farmhouse, so wasn't hard at all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SJDenz View Post
    I was not able to finish in time to get the tuftkin, but aside from the story part being gone, it still says I have 2 days left to finish the quest. However, none of the wells, shrubs, trees, etc. are dropping the items needed. The candy land adventure is gone... what is with this quest!?
    What's the title of the quest? When your time has run out (IE the ten days you had to finish the sweet shop and win the tuftkin), the only quest left would be the one for the Candy Ram, which ends 2/20.

The confectionary construction side goal, which seems to be still available for some players after the event is finished, is probably a bug...

I was one of the lucky people, I finished the event with plenty of time to spare, though I messed up a little in my second kingdom and had a two hour delay. I was so focussed on the gum drops, I forgot to check the sugar puffs. Of course I was one sugar puff short...I also got a second ram (I keep hearing that song....the candy ram can, the candy ram can...)

Quote Originally Posted by mazz3girl
    When does this event officially end? My icon says 2 days but when I click on it, it says 1 day....
    You will have something between 1 and 2 days. Depends on what time you new day starts. When it's in my time zone it would be 1 day, 10 hours and 35 minutes -it's 22.25 here and my new day starts at 9.00 .
    Last edited by Andro45; 02-18-19 at 02:31 PM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Hey all, what do you have running in the background on your device? If you have location enabled, and other apps running in the background, it eats your processor power. I disabled location on everything but Map and close all other apps. Plus I disable notifications. It really helps with the crashing for me!
    Thank you for this info. I?m sure it will benefit many.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Banned
    It appears that the sweet shop is on a 6:58:40 timer. Weird

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Then there are those who started late and who should be allowed to actually complete since the timer hasn't run out and they can't complete since the random drops of necessary resources have stopped dropping. Seriously. Ridiculous.
    Just a comment on this part. My understanding of this issue is that it is related to those side quests that pop up, not the 10 days allowed to upgrade. So as the 10 days have finished, parts won't drop but the side quest sits there even though it can't be achieved.

From memory, previously finishing side quests like this had things that helped you progress (and were more likely to time out for people before they got to the next goal) but not in this instance. For some they also randomly popped after an upgrade, not before.

So these side quests did cause confusion, had no benefit and it would be good if they were dropped in the future.

Rhino Keeper
    I've gotten a sweet feast, ice cream and chocolate from my sweet shop.

Farm Supplier
    Why have the candy rams stopped spawning? We can craft them until the 20th and I am 8 sugars shy. On a related note - why are there parts for sale when we can't upgrade? I'm not happy about having to have 20 active neighbors in order to finishe the building, either. I should have been able to finish the building, even if i couldn't do the quests.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got a ram and I'm all done with the event. So they're spawning for me.