Page 52 of 105 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, thank you
    Last edited by Pippinville; 02-14-19 at 05:30 AM. Reason: Duplication

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by h72g View Post
    Ugh, that is what I feared, something totally different and unexpected. So maybe the next task will be simple feasts instead of hearty feasts? Just speculating..

cmehle22, thanks a lot for the info! Good luck with the event, I hope you make it!
    I was just about to let you know about this and see someone already did. Thankfully I had 5 grits to give. You?re probably right about the simple feasts. Or maybe hearty stew? As soon as I get there I?ll let you know. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    I can't believe it.....looks like I am actually having all items I need to go until level 10....and I am still in ch 8. Just have to wait for gum drops - but since I got 4 extra Gum Drop Shrubs yesterday - should be very easy.

Here's some of that special faerie dust sprinkled all over for those still trying to get an extra gumdrop shrub! ✨✨
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    First drop from the Tuftkin was 5 energy, 250 coins, 1 XP.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Here's some of that special faerie dust sprinkled all over for those still trying to get an extra gumdrop shrub! ✨✨
    Oh thank you so much! Still hoping for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    First drop from the Tuftkin was 5 energy, 250 coins, 1 XP.
    Oh very nice! Thank you so much Stymie for forging ahead and making the path for us. Without your faithful posts I know many of us would have been lost in that Candy Forest! <3

Rhino Keeper
    Well I haven't gotten any gumdrop trees but I got enough gumdrops from adventures to get through the night. I ended the chapter with two hours to spare. I'm off for the next 4 days so I'm going to try to finish. I was looking forward to playing so I'm glad it didn't knock me out of the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Which faerie dust ? Where did you get it ?

Executive Chef
    Another adventure, another chocolate rock and special sugar (which I have plenty of).

Once again S8, why do some get all and others get none?

Plenty of us aren't getting any extra gumdrop bushes while others have gotten 2,3 or 4. It's not right. I am not begrudging others' good luck, just sooooooo tired of the random drops especially during events.

Rhino Keeper
    Any chance someone could post the requirements to upgrade the sweet shop for the lower levels? I would greatly appreciate it.

Trudyscandles