Page 31 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Still waiting since around mid morning for the zrequest from friends. Got 10. This could be the oil in the mix.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Fashion Designer
    Chapter 9

Goal 1: Ask 20 neighbors for Candy Recipe Books
    Goal 2: Visit 40 community kingdoms
    Goal 3: Make Chocolate Hinges in the Magic Forge 0/1 (10 Gum Drops, 5 Silver Ores, 10 Iron Ores) 4 hours
    Goal 4: Probably to upgrade the Sweet Shop to Level 9
    2 Candied Glue, 2 Chocolate Hinges, 2 Candy Beams, 2 Candy Blocks
    Last edited by Stymie52; 02-11-19 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Additional information

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Chapter 9

Goal 1: Ask 20 neighbors for Candy Recipe Books
    Goal 2: Visit 40 community kingdoms
    Goal 3: Make Chocolate Hinges in the Magic Forge 0/1 (10 Gum Drops, 5 Silver Ores, 10 Iron Ores) 4 hours
    Goal 4: Probably to upgrade the Sweet Shop to Level 9
    OMG visit another 40 kingdoms!!!!!!! That’s not nice S8, you really couldn’t be bothered with this event could you.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Still waiting since around mid morning for the zrequest from friends. Got 10. This could be the oil in the mix.
    I had to force close to get the neighbour responses to register properly... first time I found I had three responses (candy coupons) and had to force close again and again to track candy coupon progress. This was posted a few pages ago, so if you missed that, you may have missed other critical info on glitches. There are so many gold nuggets here (unlike the snow castle thingie) that I often need to re-read pages.
    : )

Yay for the forum!!!

AND THANK YOU SC for the chart. SO helpful!!! : )

Help please with the pink mink
    So in order to get the pink mink, which is kinda cute, I have to get four other pink animals I don’t want! I have tried using the shack, but nothing I get counts toward the goal for the mink. Any suggestions would be most welcome

Quote Originally Posted by marimark1 View Post
    That happened to me too. Only got fangbeasts and no candy rams. But I had already upgraded the sweet shop. In the next chapter i did not upgrade my sweatshop until the start of the next chapter the next day and voila v?the farmhouses produced candy rams. Coincidence?

Many have reported that rams do indeed time their disappearances to sweat shop upgrades, and urge players to ONLY upgrade once the next chapter is time to start. : )

I have had L5 upgrade materials since this afternoon and I ain’t pressin’ That upgrade button until the next chapter starts. Too many crystal candy and vials to collect. And rams to lure out of farmhouses. They don’t really belong there anyway. : )

Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    Help please with the pink mink
    So in order to get the pink mink, which is kinda cute, I have to get four other pink animals I don’t want! I have tried using the shack, but nothing I get counts toward the goal for the mink. Any suggestions would be most welcome

Patience, Padawan. : ) I too have had bubcus for this goal from the sweetheart trade from the sweetheart shack, but I keep trading. I wanted the fang beast pup drops of the wedding deco, so I got that from the baron tent, and I wanted the harp and faerie for the higher sweetheart trades, so I am one pillar trade away from a pink mink. I don’t want the other drops enough to spend cabbages or gems, so am counting on the rarer sweetheart pillar.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Check your inventory to see your real count. If the counter in the chapter is below, force close the game to reset the chapter counter. Mine was blocked at 14 and my coupons where already at 20 since >1 hour, after the force close the chapter moved forward.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    What's your timer at? If it's at 6 hours then it's an adult and if all you are getting is the XP something's wrong.

I recently got the Kissing Booth from the camp and all I was getting was the XP--nothing else. I stored it, forced closed, and put it out. Now it's dropping things as it should. Maybe the same thing is happening with your mink? Maybe try and store it and bring it back out? But make sure it's an adult first or you'll lose the pettings you've doen so far. Hope this helps.
    Thanks, Sunny! I think I might have stored it moving things around. It's grown now...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne 🔘♌️❌❌{🔷}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I have two lollipop trees and they are still dropping lollipops. No crystals?

Page 31 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast