Page 84 of 105 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Is your Tufkin timer only 20 hours? Mine is 22
    No mine's the same length - it had 20 hours left on it when I typed that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DanitaDale View Post
    Force closed. Restarted device, went through 500 pages of inventory and still no Tuftin 😕
    Mines gone too. Not in 420 pages of inventory. Really irritated.

Banned
    Sweet Shop 1st collection. sugar Cane black flag and +3 syrup

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm really sorry some of you are experiencing further bugs in your games.

Information to Note:

* I'm afraid I haven't heard any updates about the issue with neighbour requests. Having issues with chapter 9 has not happened to everyone.

* Contacting Support
    - firstly please do not post your personal communications with Support team - it is not allowed and all posts will be and have been removed.
    - if you do not use the right category to lodge a ticket you will get the auto response that your ticket is closed.
    - you should lodge a ticket if you upgraded the Sweet Shop to level 10 and did not receive the Candy Tuftkin. This has not happened to everyone.

* if you tried to turn the Tuftkin when you placed it, you may have triggered a longstanding known error. The Tuftkin may have returned to your inventory under Decorations (although I'd be checking through the ALL tab) or to the Sweet Shop. Check you didn't experience a roll back and you need to upgrade your Shop again.

* Please post any errors in the Bugs and Issues forum and not in the discussion thread - it's really helpful if you post in the right forum so the extent of the error can be tracked and resolved.

Finally, page 1 goals are complete. I'm waiting on the official drops from everything, so what is currently listed against the Sweet Shop (from the splash screen showing drops) may not be complete. Please also note that the timer on the Sweet Shops changes once you get to Level 10; it changes to 7 hours.

If I hear anything further, I'll let you all know.

Rhino Keeper
    I have to confess, I jumped the *** my level of upsetness yesterday. Even though it took over 24 hours to get my books, and I did have to ask my neighbors the second day (the first day's requests were not honored the next day), I was still able to complete the event with time and resources to spare by being prepared as much as possible. Thanks so much to those who gemmed ahead and posted.

Rhino Keeper
    My first sweet shop collection was ice cream, not sure if 1 or 2.

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DanitaDale View Post
    I finished earlier today and placed the Candy Tuftin near my Sweet Shoppe. I went back just now and it?s gone. Does anyone else see it? I crafted an extra candy knob and collected it later. Is there a glitch? Candy Tuftin is not in my inventory
    My Lovecupine disappeared the other day when I went to place it. I did all the suggestions you?re getting. Had to put in a ticket. And then the next day it showed up in inventory. Trust me I searched my entire inventory several times. So submit ticket. But maybe it will be there in the morning for you.

Rhino Keeper
    I received my 4th gum shrub from adventure..still short of 13 gumdrops . Timer still show 2 day, 1 day
    But final craft for knob needs 8 hour

Power of post please let me finish on time!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    I received my 4th gum shrub from adventure..still short of 13 gumdrops . Timer still show 2 day, 1 day
    But final craft for knob needs 8 hour

Power of post please let me finish on time!!
    Power of the Post compels thee!

I'm also stuck waiting for recipe books. Even added new neighbors.. I hardly post here but this time I'm so frustrated with this event and the way its been going... Also want to thank everyone for posting information regarding stories and events  Not sure I'd get through most without all the information you all help with esp SpiritWind ��