Page 69 of 105 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    I think the hardest part for me is going to be 80 vials of chocolate for 4 blocks. I only have the one well and I've been doing nothing all day but clicking. I'd like to have at least one before I go to bed.
    Can you craft another two or more wells in the workshop?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	500CF811-CCE7-4A8B-8A3E-86423E8B12C9.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	70.5 KB 
ID:	50062

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    So what do you need to craft a candy knob? It's not on the first page. Anyone know yet?
    Here you go.

Originally Posted by Stymie52Chapter 10

Goal 1: Visit 5 Farmhouses
    Goal 2: Give 4 Hearty Feasts
    Goal 3: Tend 1 Gum Drop Shrub
    Goal 4: Make 1 Candy Knob in the Magic Forge (6 hours) 10 Gum Drop Sugars, 5 Silver Ores, 10 Sugar Puffs

Goal 5: Upgrade the Sweet Shop to Level 10 (4 Candy Beams, 4 Candy Blocks, 1 Candy Knob, 1 Chocolate Hinge)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    It?s been more than 8 hours since I sent my request to 258 neighbors (in a few bundles of requests so they would process properly). And, about 15 of you have added me as a neighbor today and I sent the request to all of you. Yet I?m only at 19!?!?!? Weird!
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    For those stuck on 19, send a request to Stormie. He always responds within a few minutes & could get you to the requirement. It's always good to hold off on sending to Stormie just in case you have a problem. Good luck everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    I am online, stuck at 15. It HAS to be a glitch. Haven't had a repky formhours. Will add you and a few others and see how it goes. : )

Nymeria is kingdom name. : )

to anyone who has asked me (wicked red)-i just forced closed the game and restarted my phone and i have no outstanding requests as of 730pm florida time
    i do have an idea about it when you show that 20 people have responded but only 19 books-i wonder if one of those people who responded did so to one of your coupon requests a couple of days ago. because you can only recieve 20 things a day (not counting stormie)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post

If those old requests showed up in the newsfeed of a neighbour who wasn't that active and only saw them a week after they were initially sent by the player then that player's current requests would stay unseen by the neighbour until the neighbour had either declined the old request or had answered the old request. In the former case the current request would pop up in the newsfeed that day and the player could get his current request answered. In the latter case the player would have to wait til the next day to get his current request answered.

I say alllll of that to say this: I haven't been playing castle story consistently for very long so I don't fully understand how gifting system works in this game. But I truly wonder if what used to happen in Bakery and Restaurant Story is what is happening here? If the 20th neighbour answered an old request for the card (was it a card?) today then could that kick out the other requests for the book today and leave you with only 19 books but 20 received gifts for the day?
    It's the same in CS but if a neighbor is not in the game at the moment you sent new request than the old request will be overwritten.

Fashion Designer
    I’m sorry to hear so many people are stuck with the requests. Sounds like I have been lucky - I only sent out my requests about 4 hours ago (to around 200 neighbours) and I received all 20 back within about 2 hours.

The system is definitely slower than it used to be - previously for almost every request goal for years I could consistently receive 20 request replies within less than 30 minutes! Sometimes when it was at the start of a new release, so lots of players were all playing/asking at the same time, I could complete 20 in around 10 minutes! So it definitely takes longer now than it used to, but it should not be getting stuck on 19 for hours and hours!

I now still need loads of gum drops though (and it’s bedtime for me now), so not sure I’ll finish tomorrow

Executive Chef
    I was out for an hour or so but just got back and had one recipe book request from Alyssa, so sent it. Not sure whose kingdom that is. I accepted a lot of new neighbor requests - hope you’re all still around for the next neighbor related event!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Way waaaaaay back when I first started playing storm8 games (mainly bakery and restaurant story) the rule we discovered was that only 20 parts requested could be received per day. This was way before the time of Stormie.
    So, a player could send out 100 requests to 100 neighbours but only 20 could be received. Then, through exceptional teamwork and trial and error, we discovered that what seemed to happen was that the other 80 requests for parts rolled over to the next day, so that if the same player sent out another 20 requests for another part the next day his neighbours who did not receive and answer his request from the previous day would receive his request, not from the current day, but from the previous day. So that neighbour would send him the bolt he requested yesterday instead of the screw he requested today. And so on and so forth. So even after the player completed the entire goal and stopped sending out requests the previously sent requests kept showing up in his neighbour's newsfeed and the neighbours would faithfully answer the requests.

If those old requests showed up in the newsfeed of a neighbour who wasn't that active and only saw them a week after they were initially sent by the player then that player's current requests would stay unseen by the neighbour until the neighbour had either declined the old request or had answered the old request. In the former case the current request would pop up in the newsfeed that day and the player could get his current request answered. In the latter case the player would have to wait til the next day to get his current request answered.

I say alllll of that to say this: I haven't been playing castle story consistently for very long so I don't fully understand how gifting system works in this game. But I truly wonder if what used to happen in Bakery and Restaurant Story is what is happening here? If the 20th neighbour answered an old request for the card (was it a card?) today then could that kick out the other requests for the book today and leave you with only 19 books but 20 received gifts for the day?
    I think you’re right. I started only asking 20 neighbors who I know are active, wait a little longer and ask a few more. I also knew we would have to request for this event so I haven’t requested anything since it started so old request wouldn’t get in the way. This has worked for me so far. I had all my requests filled in under an hour today.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    to anyone who has asked me (wicked red)-i just forced closed the game and restarted my phone and i have no outstanding requests as of 730pm florida time
    i do have an idea about it when you show that 20 people have responded but only 19 books-i wonder if one of those people who responded did so to one of your coupon requests a couple of days ago. because you can only recieve 20 things a day (not counting stormie)
    I agree with this view. We've had this problem in the past when more than 1 request is needed in an event. Make sure you are answering a request for the recipe and not the coupon.
    Why S8 decided to go this route again is beyond me, because it was greatly protested by players.

I completely agree with your thoughts on this.
    CS works the same from my experience
    But.... I only send 20 a day for these and the rest trickle in days after from those that don?t play every day due to vacation ect..,so ??this is definitely a bug on this one since I?m stuck on 12/20 for 3 hours and I requested 20 more than 16 hours ago.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jav0709 View Post
    I completely agree with your thoughts on this.
    CS works the same from my experience
    But.... I only send 20 a day for these and the rest trickle in days after from those that don?t play every day due to vacation ect..,so ??this is definitely a bug on this one since I?m stuck on 12/20 for 3 hours and I requested 20 more than 16 hours ago.
    Since there isn't another request due for awhile, why don't you try to send a bunch more.