Page 44 of 105 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    I'm sorry but I find the gum drop shrubs hideous. And huge!
    Yes, WAY out of proportion compared to every other plant in this event.

Farm Supplier
    I see the goals on the front page reference both gum drops and gum drop sugar. Are they the same thing? I suppose I'll know when I collect from the shrub but was curious.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    I see the goals on the front page reference both gum drops and gum drop sugar. Are they the same thing? I suppose I'll know when I collect from the shrub but was curious.
    No, they are two different items that drop from the Gum Drop Shrub like how both Lollipops and Crystal Candies from the Lollipop Tree.

The Gum Drops is a little pile of candies but the Gum Drop Sugar is pink dust in a bag that looks like Blythedust.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    No, they are not the same. Both drop from Gum Drop Shrubs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gum drop sugar vs gum drops.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	50021

And inventory cards ( First one is Gum Drop second one is Gum Drop Sugar)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gum drop vs gum drop sugar inventory cards.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	117.2 KB 
ID:	50022

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    Without knowing ahead of time I would not be able to make 4 heart feasts in one day because I would need carrots that take a day to grow. Thanks to forum I can start growing carrots now. At least if we need something different we can use our feasts for adventures. Good luck!
    Im wondering what it will be also. Remember Carrots drop from horses, too (not all the time, unfortunately ). I actually have enough feasts from having the bear that drops them and the guard dogs (and not having a barracks yet). I?m hoping we don?t need an abundance of some random crop. So,in the meantime, I?m growing random crops and not depleting any stocks of other things.

I am so glad for this forum and grateful for those who have posted what they?ve had to do after gemming ahead.

Don’t forget to use your rune boosts if you have access to the elven trades. Boosts can be used to speed up crop growth and double the harvests. They can also be used to speed up the workshops, kitchens and potion shops. Very helpful for those needing noodles and feasts. And to speed up crafting times for upgrade materials.

Also, check the Hub to find sources for drops of ready made items. Some of the past event prizes drop ready made feasts and dishes used in feasts.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    I've gotten 2 extra Gum Drop Shrubs from adventures. I would feel really happy if those wouldn't just look hideous.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Lucky you, I will soon have a forest of lollipop trees.
    Shibuya, I'm replying with a quote to your last post just so I don't pull in the whole big post with pics and energy requirements, etc.

I love your pics and charts every event and do something similar myself on a spreadsheet to make sure I'm on track. I think there may be an oops in your data.

Does the chocolate hinge take gum drops or gum drop sugar? I think the gum drops are missing and the gum drops sugar requirements are too high. I'm not there yet and just going by the posts of others who have posted the requirements but I can't make my numbers match yours and I'm not sure who has oopsed.

Thanks again for all you contribute to the forum.

Farm Supplier
    I've got my two gum shrubs with 4 hour times with 15 required for each upgrade from level 7 forward. While I see some people reporting extra shrubs from adventure - no such luck for me. I do not see a way I would be able to complete and I do not feel spending 250 gems for an extra shrub, which will be useless after this quest is over.

Are there any other ways of getting more gum drops, or just going for the adventure and hoping for lucky drop?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by joelynjellybean View Post
    Shibuya, I'm replying with a quote to your last post just so I don't pull in the whole big post with pics and energy requirements, etc.

I love your pics and charts every event and do something similar myself on a spreadsheet to make sure I'm on track. I think there may be an oops in your data.

Does the chocolate hinge take gum drops or gum drop sugar? I think the gum drops are missing and the gum drops sugar requirements are too high. I'm not there yet and just going by the posts of others who have posted the requirements but I can't make my numbers match yours and I'm not sure who has oopsed.

Thanks again for all you contribute to the forum.
    Chocolate Hinge takes 10 Gum Drops, 5 Silver Ores, 10 Iron Ores