Page 47 of 105 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I was coming to complain a bit about that gum drop shrub that only drops once every 4 hours. They did that to me with the gumdrops from those horses in the gingerbread man competition. They need to stop doing that. Who wants to get up all night every 4 hours for a game on your phone? And I'm only upgrading to level 7 - I'm sure it gets worse.

Hoping the power of the post will work for me! I've been doing adventures all day & just getting the crystal candy every time except early this morning I did get one gumdrop shrub. Sure could use another post gods🙂
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Have you got Fabron or Kane, one of those drops simple/hearty feast quite often.
    It also has a relatively short refresh time.
    No, I’ve never heard of them. Maybe I haven’t got to that part of the story? Thank you for replying!

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Hoping the power of the post will work for me! I've been doing adventures all day & just getting the crystal candy every time except early this morning I did get one gumdrop shrub. Sure could use another post gods🙂
    You got it. Here, have some faery forum dust.

I?ve been running adventures all these days and only just now got something useful, a cotton shrub. Hoping for a candy one now.

Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    No, I’ve never heard of them. Maybe I haven’t got to that part of the story? Thank you for replying!
    Not part of the story, unfortunately. They came along during an event. Hopefully one day they’ll be offered for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    You got it. Here, have some faery forum dust.

I?ve been running adventures all these days and only just now got something useful, a cotton shrub. Hoping for a candy one now.
    Thanks! Hoping that faerie dust works it magic ✨✨
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    OK. So, I did some breathing exercises and thought my way calmly through this. (Although I guess the tension is supposed to be part of the fun??)

2 gumdrop bushes, dropping 2 or more each collection, 4 hour timer.

With a 16 hour day, collecting 4 times, that is

2 bushes x 2 gumdrops per bush x 4 = 16.

With drops being more than 2 per bush sometimes, we are good. Panic over.

BUT - the bush drops only 1 sometimes!!! So all the math is wrong!

We can prep crafted items in advance so can make beams and glue and whatnot, so thatbis lovely, but this gumdrop bush issue is terrible. They cost as much as the sweetheart alicorn/unicorn.

A three hour timer would be very do-able. Four? Not so much.

Edit: have opened a ticket begging for a three hour timer. I am not proud. : )
    God bless you for opening that ticket. I was only able to play for a couple of hours today so I'm behind by about...oh...9 gum drops to upgrade my shop to level 7. I'm actually still waiting on the candied glue to finish brewing so I can move on to the next goal. In the meantime, yes, I am making my blocks and beams, pasta and hearty feasts. Jewels, believe it or not, are proving challenging for me right now. I'm scouring the hub to find where else I can find them apart from mines, rocks and jeweler. I have only 4 blocks and 1 beam to go so I still have time to make all ten of each. I've made all my pasta and I'm working on the feasts now. But all will be lost if I can't get those gum drops.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    God bless you for opening that ticket. I was only able to play for a couple of hours today so I'm behind by about...oh...9 gum drops to upgrade my shop to level 7. I'm actually still waiting on the candied glue to finish brewing so I can move on to the next goal. In the meantime, yes, I am making my blocks and beams, pasta and hearty feasts. Jewels, believe it or not, are proving challenging for me right now. I'm scouring the hub to find where else I can find them apart from mines, rocks and jeweler. I have only 4 blocks and 1 beam to go so I still have time to make all ten of each. I've made all my pasta and I'm working on the feasts now. But all will be lost if I can't get those gum drops.
    Harvey drops jewels!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    First drop from Sabina?s Sweet Shop was 2375 coins, 3 Syrup and some XP.
    surely you jest fair Stymie. *blink blink*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post

Here there is a list of what drops jewels too. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ry-Guide/page2