Page 22 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Does anyone know if we will be able to craft more than one candy ram ? I?m almost at the 60 required to make one but will continue to go for enough to make two if they aren?t limited.
    ⚔ 🔴🌅🕊🌅{🌌}======🍃🍂🍁======> ⚔

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I now select store until I’m ready to chop them so I won’t end up stuck with a bunch on my board that will have to be chopped later. I’m only chopping what I need this go round.
    I will follow your example. Wish I'd thought of it sooner lol.

p.s. started bug thread about sapling drops https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pping-saplings
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 02-10-19 at 07:08 AM. Reason: added bug thread link
    CastleStoryGuide is a wiki with a fully functioning Search. It also presents linked and cross-referenced info in tables . Contributions are welcome.
    Storm8 fansite topic with link

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lindtball View Post
    Does anyone know if we will be able to craft more than one candy ram ? I?m almost at the 60 required to make one but will continue to go for enough to make two if they aren?t limited.
    Crafting ability remains until the end, so you can craft as many (99) as you want.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Just did another adventure... still no sapling

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I will follow your example. Wish I'd thought of it sooner lol.

p.s. started bug thread about sapling drops https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pping-saplings
    Thanks!!

Executive Chef
    I'm wondering about the crystal candy. Are the adventures worth doing it for that? So far I have just one. My Sweet Shop drops chocolate.

Quote Originally Posted by lindtball View Post
    The candy ram craft is still there after I crafted one ....but... you only need 40 sugar to craft it. So you're almost ready to craft 2 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I'm wondering about the crystal candy. Are the adventures worth doing it for that? So far I have just one. My Sweet Shop drops chocolate.
    I've gotten 2 crystal candies so far (really was trying all day yesterday to get more trees) & my Sweet Shop has just been dropping the vials 🙄
    Accolon of Lorrainne 🔘♌️❌❌{🔷}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    You will need quite a few at higher level, so I continue doing the adventure as they are pretty rare drops.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    I received the candy shrubs and placed them. Then my game reset and they disappeared. I’ve done three additional adventures, no shrubs. Has anyone else had this problem? I really don’t want to spend 100 gems per shrub!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by priscillasp View Post
    I received the candy shrubs and placed them. Then my game reset and they disappeared. I?ve done three additional adventures, no shrubs. Has anyone else had this problem? I really don?t want to spend 100 gems per shrub!
    Maybe try another adventure. Check inventory. Do a force close. Or finally contact S8 support. I hope you can get them back.
    Oops I just saw that you've tried adventures. Probably need to contact support.

Adding: You can find a link to S8 Support in Spirit Wind signature on page 1 post 1.
    Last edited by riverly; 02-10-19 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Support info

Page 22 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast