Page 72 of 105 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Getting so confused. So sorry for the question; I started event at the ?auto-start date. What chapter should I be working on right now? I think I?m behind a day. At midnight tonight PST it says I have 3 days. Technically 3 days 23 hours and counting down now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by clarontinalisa View Post
    Well 25 mins into the new day and I am responding to requests, sent one to stormie, force closed 3 times and still stuck on 19.
    Thanks for all my new neighbours trying to help. Hopefully the 20th will arrive soon.
    if you sent one to me. i just rrsponded.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-16-19 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Quote updated
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Getting so confused. So sorry for the question; I started event at the ?auto-start date. What chapter should I be working on right now? I think I?m behind a day. At midnight tonight PST it says I have 3 days. Technically 3 days 23 hours and counting down now.
    You should have just started chapter 7.
    Those of us who started straight away have 23 hours left so have just started chapter 10 (or should have, I?m still stuck on chapter 9 waiting for gum drops).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    I can't be 100 confident that I am right but it sounds like you should be on day 7. Do you remember on which day it auto started?

Added. Just saw post above mine, so looks like day 7 is right.

Fashion Designer
    I only just got my first extra gum drop shrub late last night (chapter 9) so have only just collected from it for the first time, but got 7 gum drops from 3 shrubs, so have been able to make my first chocolate hinge and am already 4 towards the 10 needed for the second. It’s going to be tight with 23 hours to go, but there is still hope everyone!

Executive Chef
    ATTENTION LOW LEVEL PLAYERS

i seriously stayed up until the middle of the night here to tell you what chapter 10-goal 2 is.

you do not have to give hearty feasts. you have to give 1 (one) breaded fish (10 fish and 2 pieces of bread-1hour in the kitchen)

you still have to make the candy knob after. but i dont know what the final requirements for upgrading your sweet shop since my forge is working away

as it is almost 4am here-i am now i am going to sleep for 5-6 hours. i just force closed my game and opened it up. i have no current outstanding requests for anything from anyone. i'll recheck all once i wake up. so feel free to request whatever you want from me. but don't expect an answer for a bit
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    I only just got my first extra gum drop shrub late last night (chapter 9) so have only just collected from it for the first time, but got 7 gum drops from 3 shrubs, so have been able to make my first chocolate hinge and am already 4 towards the 10 needed for the second. It?s going to be tight with 23 hours to go, but there is still hope everyone!
    Happy you got an extra gum drop shrub.
    Don't forget you also need 1 chocolate hinge for chapter 10. I made mine while still on chapter 9.
    Also remember to have a gum drop shrub ready for collection when you begin chapter 10 so you can whizz through to making the Candy Knob which takes 6hrs.

Good luck to all finishing with some sanity intact. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    Hi All,

Did anyone else have a different requirement for Chapter 8 goal 3? Mine was 5 grits instead of 7 pasta.

If so did you find the Chapter 9 goal 2 different from the one listed on page 1? Should I now be prepping something other than Hearty Feasts!?!

Thanks
    I just got to ch 10 goal 2 and it was give 1 breaded fish. What a relief!

So, S8, when the event is over what am I supposed to do with all of these ugly poo-rocks I'll have left over? I can only store 9, and you won't let them be sold. I have to spend my energy chopping them all?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    ATTENTION LOW LEVEL PLAYERS

i seriously stayed up until the middle of the night here to tell you what chapter 10-goal 2 is.

you do not have to give hearty feasts. you have to give 1 (one) breaded fish (10 fish and 2 pieces of bread-1hour in the kitchen)

you still have to make the candy knob after. but i dont know what the final requirements for upgrading your sweet shop since my forge is working away

as it is almost 4am here-i am now i am going to sleep for 5-6 hours. i just force closed my game and opened it up. i have no current outstanding requests for anything from anyone. i'll recheck all once i wake up. so feel free to request whatever you want from me. but don't expect an answer for a bit
    Thanks a lot! Hope you have slept well and good luck with the rest of the event!