Page 36 of 105 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Frustrating asking my lovely neighbours for something,only to be told I've already asked them today.
    A little tip to help avoid this - when asking your neighbours for things, just send out one request first, to Stormie. When that request is sent, go back and ask the rest of your neighbours. This seems to remove the glitch. Or else you just miss out on asking Stormie which isn’t too bad.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I had to collect my workshop crafts so I could craft and yep, both goals auto complete. This is the strangest event to date! I'll let the team know the gremlins are still wreaking havoc.
    No need to update the team on this particular gremlin. It gives us more time to get our ducks in a row. I was able to make both block and beam at the same time before I left for work this morning.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CaymanTurtle View Post
    A little tip to help avoid this - when asking your neighbours for things, just send out one request first, to Stormie. When that request is sent, go back and ask the rest of your neighbours. This seems to remove the glitch. Or else you just miss out on asking Stormie which isn’t too bad.
    Or before you start selecting any neighbours just wait a little or scroll up and down your neighbours list. That seems to work for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Do we actually know what is needed to upgrade the sweet house for levels 9 and 10? I saw the chart but I wasn't sure if those levels were a guess or confirmed accurate?

Trudyscandles

Fashion Designer
    what hagypagy said

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    So far I?ve been loving this event!

The Sweet Shop (something that drops Sweet Feasts and Sundaes) has been requested by players for a long time.
    Thanks for listening Storm8! ❤️
    It?s a great prize worthy of playing for!

Also love that it?s a quest revolving around our existing characters instead of random newbies.
    Perfect that Sabina is opening a Sweet Shop!

The Candy Rams are adorable and a great side quest.
    So is the Pink Mink!

Storybook Events are a confusing format for players new to them, but as an older player (and avid forum reader) I quite enjoy them.
    It?s a lucky thing we have such a great community!
    A big thanks to Stymie52 for forging ahead! ❤️

Good luck to everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    All I did was collect from my sweetheart shack and my goal to make a candy beam auto completed!! This event is so squirrelly..

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    So far I?ve been loving this event!

The Sweet Shop (something that drops Sweet Feasts and Sundaes) has been requested by players for a long time.
    Thanks for listening Storm8! ❤️
    It?s a great prize worthy of playing for!

Also love that it?s a quest revolving around our existing characters instead of random newbies.
    Perfect that Sabina is opening a Sweet Shop!

The Candy Rams are adorable and a great side quest.
    So is the Pink Mink!

Storybook Events are a confusing format for players new to them, but as an older player (and avid forum reader) I quite enjoy them.
    It?s a lucky thing we have such a great community!
    A big thanks to Stymie52 for forging ahead! ❤️

Good luck to everyone!
    I agree! I am very excited about what this event offers and am enjoying 🙂

There are a few glitches that work in our favor this time. I’m not complaining. They make me smile. And not reporting them here unless it’s the weekend.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    There are a few glitches that work in our favor this time. I’m not complaining. They make me smile. And not reporting them here unless it’s the weekend.
    I suspect they've already been reported :-/

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by beckypeke View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble getting the candy coupons? I sent out requests to all my neighbors(31) but received only 12. Perhaps I should only send out 15 requests? I've been stuck at level 2 all day.
    May I suggest that you add a few more nbrs. With different time zones, different levels of play and inactice/taking a break nbrs, sometimes it can be hard to connect. Personally, I would recommend a minimum of 50-75 nbrs, however I respect that everyone has their personal style of play.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫