Page 70 of 105 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Bobbyrae and Chezsnak in particular - Thanks for a likely explaination for this glitch. It has been a bit like being stuck in a lift with muzak. Can't escape, can't take much action, just the w a i t i n g.

OK, tomorrow am I will send out requests again. Once past goal 1 (heave dramatic sigh) : ) it will take concerted play but should still be do-able. At least I have enough gumdrops. I was going to pay the 40 gems tonight to skip the last 5 recipe books of this goal but since reading these posts I am guessing that I can redo the invites in the morning, right??

Right, off to bed, UK 01.30 friday night/saturday morning.

This has been a horribly glitchy event that has sucked a good deal of the fun out but I am really ever so determined to get the sweat shop. : )

I SO appreciate this forum space. Thank you everyone, and to everyone, gumdrop bushes, recipe books, and a goodnight. : )
    You’re welcome and good luck!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Bobbyrae and Chezsnak in particular - Thanks for a likely explaination for this glitch. It has been a bit like being stuck in a lift with muzak. Can't escape, can't take much action, just the w a i t i n g.

OK, tomorrow am I will send out requests again. Once past goal 1 (heave dramatic sigh) : ) it will take concerted play but should still be do-able. At least I have enough gumdrops. I was going to pay the 40 gems tonight to skip the last 5 recipe books of this goal but since reading these posts I am guessing that I can redo the invites in the morning, right??

Right, off to bed, UK 01.30 friday night/saturday morning.

This has been a horribly glitchy event that has sucked a good deal of the fun out but I am really ever so determined to get the sweat shop. : )

I SO appreciate this forum space. Thank you everyone, and to everyone, gumdrop bushes, recipe books, and a goodnight. : )
    oh no! I thought for sure you had whizzed through today! Five outstanding recipe books just sucks completely. I feel rotten because I'm almost sure I accepted some requests for coupons and other non event related things this morning before even thinking about it.
    Well I'm wishing you an early start, an abundance of recipe books, gum drops, gum drop bushes, no resets, nooooooo internet challenges, no missing inventory items, gum drop sugar, silver ore and iron ore, pink sugar, water and roast chicken, gems and everything else to make it safely and smoothly to the end!!

Make those hinges early. They're four hours each and then that candy knob is 6 hours I'm hearing.

Fashion Designer
    I am only on day 8 so haven't had to send requests to neighbours yet. But I must admit I haven't had anywhere near as many requests come from my neighbours as in the previous day that needed them.

On a more positive note, I got a gum drop shrub from my adventures after a day and a half of trying, and am on track for gum drops. I got one extra of each tree, so I am pleased with that. As in real life, planting works well in threes

Fingers crossed that my requests go okay when the new day starts for me this evening.

Executive Chef
    i had put my gum drop shrubs in storage b/c they are ugly things. guess i need to take them back out for tomarrow (well for me in less than 5 hours). but thank you to all who visited my kingdom today. it made clicking on some of my buildings worth it to help replenish my coins
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jav0709 View Post
    I?m stuck on 11/20 for many hours now

All of my neighbors I asked are active. I have never waited this long for requests to be filled. This is definitely a bug
    If your neighbors are active and you didn't get Candy coupons from chapter 5 today then your requests could be unanswered because of the limit of 10 for requests a neighbor can have at the same time. Unfortunately instead of backlogging new requests, the game just discards the old requests and keeps only the last 10.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi All,

Did anyone else have a different requirement for Chapter 8 goal 3? Mine was 5 grits instead of 7 pasta.

If so did you find the Chapter 9 goal 2 different from the one listed on page 1? Should I now be prepping something other than Hearty Feasts!?!

Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I know they said several events back that the asking neighbors for stuff had been fixed and we could ask all of our neighbors. I don't believe it. Every event still that requires asking neighbors for stuff, daily chest or whatever, I always end up with request that come in after the event that are 2-3 days old. I still believe you get 20+1(stormie) if all 20 happen to be active then yay. But if 3 of those 20 are non-active then you are stuck at 17, till the day rolls over. It doesn't matter how many after that you try to send your 20 allotted have been sent. I wait and see who request me, then I accept their request and request them right back. I got my 20 back in a hours time. I don't know why S8 does request in timed events, they just cause frustration

Rhino Keeper
    Well I have officially been stuck at 14 recipe books for about twelve hours now. So whatever the reason for the issue, it was intended and it has ruined the event for me and it was not only out of my control but in spite of my best efforts. Tomorrow I would have barely been able to complete chapter ten given my schedule. Two chapters is out of the question. I would have considered spending gems to finish had the event been fair. But now I would feel *****ed out of them so absolutely not. I usually ignore all events that aren't monster hunts but decided to go for it for once. What a complete waste of my time and effort S8. So annoyed.

Thanks to everyone who accepted my neighbor requests and at least attempted to help.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-15-19 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Removed Support comments

Rhino Keeper
    Still stuck at 19 of 20. I wonder if I should just pay eight gems to get through this.

So the trick to winning in this event is getting extra gumdrop shrubs. That?s just great. I have only 2 after several adventures. Since level 8 only started this morning, how can I possibly finish level 10 by tomorrow with only 2 gumdrop shrubs? Answer: it?s not possible. What an enormous waste of time.