Page 39 of 105 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Just collected a stone block from my workshop and it filled the "make a candy beam" task. This event is so freakin' glitchy!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I agree. Sitting there waiting for community to load, then waiting for the little horse to travel around the world - forty times, ugh
    It's even worse for me, after visiting 1 or 2 kingdoms my game crashes, then I have to wait 2-3 minutes because it takes so long to load...the first 40 took me about 2 hours...

I like this event and could use the sweet shop, so I hope to finish this one even though I said I would sit this one out.

I sure am grateful for the information on the forum. It makes it a lot easier.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by marahojames View Post
    Can someone help me, i can?t find lollipop saplings as reward of chapter 3 goal 3, i searched inventory and my kingdom but i can?t find any. I have closed app and open again but no result. So i?m stuck at chapter 3 now. Any solution guys?
    Contact S8 Support. This issue has been really glitchy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Just collected a stone block from my workshop and it filled the "make a candy beam" task. This event is so freakin' glitchy!
    Mine too. But I didn't actually get a block or beam. So much confusion during this event!! A goal is there and then it's not. Some players get extra saplings, the majority did not until Goal 7, and now others aren't even getting their saplings as a reward. Just nuts. (Chocolate covered).

We're looking into this issue where collecting any craft is completing those tasks. The Candy Block and Candy Beam can be crafted in the Workshop. You will still need to craft the items in order to upgrade to the Sweet Shop to level 5.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    My Level 5 Sweet Shop just dropped some gum drop sugar, so that is another commodity we will need.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We're looking into this issue where collecting any craft is completing those tasks. The Candy Block and Candy Beam can be crafted in the Workshop. You will still need to craft the items in order to upgrade to the Sweet Shop to level 5.
    Again...no need to "fix" this particular issue. There are real problems that need attention. This doesn't need looking into at all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    i still have the craft in the workshop with an expiry date of 20th of February.
    Attachment 49967
    You are lucky, i just checked to see if i was mistaken, but my option is definitely gone. Oh well. I guess one is enough *sigh*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Here are a few urgent issues that need looking into:

Quote Originally Posted by marahojames View Post
    Can someone help me, i can?t find lollipop saplings as reward of chapter 3 goal 3, i searched inventory and my kingdom but i can?t find any. I have closed app and open again but no result. So i?m stuck at chapter 3 now. Any solution guys?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikilieb View Post
    My pink ram craft just disappeared! Its ok, i made one, but i wanted a second ram. I thought they were unlimited, now i cant make anymore

I actually crafted the candy block, collected it from the workshop and then "poof" gone!