Page 1 of 95 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

! Click on any of the following links for more information

* Main Game Guide Links: Main Story Goal Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | Story Outline Guide | The HUB! sub-forum

* Other Useful Game Guide Links | The Town Square & Crown Guide | The Elven Outpost | The Baron's Game Tent Guide | Monster Hunt Guide | Adventure Guide | Information Nugget #5 - Beasts | Update Guide | New Player Guide | Add Me Forum

* Forum Rules

* Time Zone Converter (compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco)

Please stay on topic. All non-related event posts will be removed.

Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-07-19 at 03:42 PM.

Goal Information
    Special thanks to Stymie52 and gilachaya for posting goals in thread.

Tips about the Event
    1. It's not that you have one day to complete a chapter - it's that another chapter won't UNLOCK until the next day.
    2. If you finish the chapter early, you have to wait for the remainder of the time to expire before the next chapter starts. You have to complete a chapter to begin the next chapter.
    3. If you take longer than a day to complete a chapter then the next one will start sooner.
    4. If you gem skip a chapter, the next one doesn't start sooner (you will wait even longer!).

5. There may be 2 sets of requirements for this event - Low level is 15-30 and High level is 31-50 (needs comfirmation!)
    6: all of the Confectionary Construction side goals are just the materials you need to upgrade the Sweet Shop to the next level. Whatever items you have in inventory counts towards the goal requirements.

**Remember everyone when you close a chapter you may not be able to collect items so do as much as you can (like chopping the chocolate rocks mentioned above) before closing out the chapter. That way you can have lots of stuff ready for crafting or the next upgrade.

NOTE: LOWER LEVEL PLAYERS HAVE DIFFERENT UPGRADE REQUIREMENTS HERE AND IN GOAL.

Sabina's Sweet Shop (limited timed event goal, level 15+) (2x2) limit 1 Cannot be sold
    This item was only available during the event it was released.
    Info: The foundation to a sweet retreat! At level 10, has a chance to drop Ice Cream Sweet Feast and Royal sundae!
    Collection time: 8 hours during event, and once you get to Level 10, it changes to 7 hours
    Speed up: 32 gems
    Drops: during event: lollipop, sugar puff, gum drop sugar, vial of chocolate, chocolate ore, chocolate rock
    L10 drops: chocolate, ice cream, royal sundae, sugar, sugarcane, sweet feast, syrup

Level 1: 10 jewels, 30 stone, 20 iron ore, 20 coal | +800 coins
    Level 2: 15 chocolate ore, 15 vial of chocolate | +825 coins
    Level 3: 20 chocolate ore, 20 vial of chocolate, 20 lollipop | +850 coins
    Level 4: 25 chocolate ore, 25 vial of chocolate, 15 lollipop, 15 sugar puffs| +875 coins
    Level 5: 30 chocolate ore, 30 vial of chocolate, 7 crystal candy, 15 sugar puff | +900 coins
    Level 6: 1 candy block, 1 candy beam, 10 crystal candy, 20 sugar puff | +925 coins
    Level 7: 2 candy block, 2 candy beam, 2 candied glue, 15 gum drops | +950 coins
    Level 8: 2 candy block, 2 candy beam, 2 candied glue, 15 gum drops | +975 coins
    Level 9: 2 candy block, 2 candy beam, 2 candied glue, 2 chocolate hinge | +1000 coins
    Level 10: 4 candy block, 4 candy beam, 1 candy knob, 1 chocolate hinge | +2300 coins / 7 hours

Chapter 1: Our story begins in the heart of our realm, with you, our clever and capable ruler at the helm. Sweet Sabina has a dream she's often dreamt about. We must do everything we can to help her out!
    Chapter 1:
    Goal 1 Visit Old Thomas's house 0/1
    Goal 2 Tend to rocket larkspurs 0/15
    Goal 3 Visit the pond 0/15
    Goal 4 Visit the farmhouses 0/15

Chapter 2: Sabina's been thinking and searching her heart. She's wanted to help out in the realm and do her part. Adventuring, crafting and fighting all felt like a blur. She knew there must be something that she would prefer. As she sat down to eat her most favorite treat, she was struck by an ideas that was truly sweet.
    Chapter 2:
    Goal 1 Build the Sweet Shop | market, 100 coins
    Goal 2 Visit the rustic well 0/12
    Goal 3 Clear chocolate rocks 0/2 | market, 2000 coins, cleared in 15 actions
    Goal 4 Upgrade the Sweet Shop to Level 2

Confectionary Construction
    * Have vial of chocolate 0/15 | Inventory counts here
    * Have chocolate ore 0/15 | Inventory counts here
    Rewards: 100 coin, 3 xp

Chapter 3: A candy shoppe, that's it! She knew just what to do. She couldn't do it alone, and that where she came to you. "I want to sell candies, goodies, and all kinds of snacks, I want an adorable storefront to stop villagers in their tracks!" "But I also want to sell treats of which they're unaware, I want to find far-away goodies and foreign treats to share!" Is there anywhere else you might be able to go, and bring me back something yummy to show?"
    Chapter 3:
    Goal 1 Visit community kingdoms 0/40
    Goal 2 Fight off Candy Rams 0/6 | Clear any other monsters off your board for this goal
    Goal 3 Travel to the Candy Forest 0/3 | Castle Adventure, 2 hours - 1 pink sugar, 5 water, 5 roast chicken | reward from goal: 2x Lollipop sapling for completing this goal. | The Lollipop sapling is now available in the market for 50 gems.
    Goal 4 Tend lollipop trees 0/10 | water ever 10 minutes. They will turn to trees in a later goal.
    Goal 5 Upgrade the Sweet Shop to Level 3

* Have vial of chocolate 0/20
    * Have chocolate ore 0/20
    * Have lollipop 0/20

Chapter 4: Sabina was so thrilled with the haul from our trip, she was immediately inspired by our awesome sugar whips. "A poofy candy like this will be sure to delight, and eat these candy rocks takes a lot of might!" But Sabina began to grow worried, her face turned to a frown. As rule, you must try to figure out what's got her down.
    Chapter 4:
    Goal 1 Travel to the Candy Forest 0/2 | reward from goal: 2x cotton candy shrubs
    Goal 2 Tend cotton candy shrubs 0/8 | Drops: Sugar Puffs | 2 hour collection timer | The Cotton Candy Shrub is now available in the market for 100 gems.
    Goal 3 Upgrade the Sweet Shop to Level 4

* Have vial of chocolate 0/25
    * Have chocolate ore 0/25
    * Have lollipop 0/15
    * Have sugar puffs 0/15

Chapter 5: Word had be*** to spread of our new sweet attraction, and Sabina was inundated with tons of transactions. "I'll need more space, I'm running out of room!" but the ruler was still concerned about Sabina and her gloom. With plenty of supplies, she had a moment to pause and confess, Sabina explained to the ruler she had a worry about her new business.
    Chapter 5:
    Goal 1 Give glimmerbulbs 0/30
    Goal 2 Ask neighbors for candy coupons 0/15 | check your inventory to see responses and if not showing on the goal screen, force close your game.
    Goal 3 Travel to the Candy Forest 0/2
    Goal 4 Tend Lollipop trees | Note: you need to UPGRADE the tree with 5 sugar - not water it. | The timer stays at 10 minutes once grown.
    Goal 5 Upgrade the Sweet Shop to Level 5 | 2 chocolate ore was rewarded at the completion of this goal

* Have vial of chocolate 0/30
    * Have chocolate ore 0/30
    * Have crystal 0/7
    * Have sugar puffs 0/15

Chapter 6: Sabina had all kinds of ideas for sweets galore, but a worry in her heart made her fear making more. Sabina knew just how to run her perfect shop, but something bothering her almost made her stop. You see, Thurston, the brave knight who protected our land, had a problem with candy that quite out of hand.
    Chapter 6:
    Goal 1 Visit Old Thomas 0/1
    Goal 2 Visit the Sawmill 0/2
    Goal 3 Make a Candy Beam 0/1 | Workshop, 1 hour - 20 chocolate ore, 5 jewels, 10 wood
    Goal 4 Make a Candy Block 0/1 | Workshop, 1 hour - 20 vial of chocolate, 5 jewels, 10 stone
    Goal 5 Upgrade the Sweet Shop to Level 6 | 2 crystal candy was rewarded at the completion of this goal

* Have candy beam 0/1
    * Have candy block 0/1
    * Have crystal candy 0/10
    * Have sugar puff 0/20

Chapter 7: Thurston was a respected knight, courageous and noble, but candy was enough o make him nearly immobile. Toothaches and tummyaches were a regular occurrence. Sabina was hoping to find some sort of assurance. "Please distract Thurston with other tasks," Sabina begged the wise ruler, "He'll eat all my candy, but telling him to stop would be crueler."
    Chapter 7:
    Goal 1 Distract Thurston | press Distract
    Goal 2 Travel to the Candy Forest 0/1 | reward from goal: 2x Gum Drop Shrubs | The Gum Drop Shrub is now available in the market for 250 gems.
    Goal 3 Tend the Gum Drop shrub 0/2 | Drops: Gum Drops | 4 hour collection timer
    Goal 4 Make Candied Glue 0/1 | Potion Shop, 2 hours - 10 lollipops, 5 sugar puffs, 1 crystal candy
    Goal 5 Upgrade the Sweet Shop to Level 7 | x was rewarded at the completion of this goal

* Have candy beam 0/2
    * Have candy block 0/2
    * Have candied glue 0/2
    * Have gum drops 0/15

Chapter 8: To the Tavern the ruler went, with brave knight Thurston in tow. Surely there must be something to distract him within a stones throw, a beastie or a villain needing to be battled back. But today there was no sign of any such attack. The ruler's mind spun, they needed a new excuse. There was now way they could let Thurston cut loose.
    Chapter 8:
    Goal 1 Fight off Candy Rams 0/3 | spawn from Farmhouses
    Goal 2 Visit the Tavern 0/2 | Collecting from the pirate tavern doesn't count as normal
    Goal 3 Give pasta 0/7
    Goal 4 Travel to the Candy Forest 0/1
    Goal 5 Upgrade the Sweet Shop to Level 8 | 1 pink sugar was rewarded at the completion of this goal

* Have candy beam 0/2
    * Have candy block 0/2
    * Have candied glue 0/2
    * Have gum drops 0/15

Chapter 9: To keep a Glimmerwoods Knight distracted is no easy feat. It wasn't long before all the asks of Thurston were complete. The ruler tried their hardest but Thurston began to suspect, when the Ruler had him go to other Kingdoms on a random project. "Is there something you are keeping from me, my liege?" "I fear for the realm. Are we under siege?"
    Chapter 9:
    Goal 1 Ask neighbors for candy recipe books 0/20
    Goal 2 Visit community kingdome 0/40
    Goal 3 Make chocolate hinges 0/1 | Magic Forge, 4 hours - 10 gum drop, 5 silver ore, 10 iron ore (make 2 as you need an extra one to upgrade)
    Goal 4 Upgrade the Sweet Shop to level 9 | 2 gum drop sugar was rewarded at the completion of this goal

* Have candy beam 0/2
    * Have candy block 0/2
    * Have candied glue 0/2
    * Have chocolate hinges 0/2

Chapter 10: The ruler had no choice but to return to sabina without joy, telling her that we could not keep up the ploy. But Sabina had good news to deliver of her own. With Ivy's help, a sugar free recipe had become known. It was a perfect ending for our princess fair, she'd found a place where she could truly share no matter the restrictions, no matter what foresall, Sabina's Sweet Shoppe was able to serve all.
    Chapter 10:
    Goal 1 Visit farmhouses 0/5
    Goal 2 Give hearty feast 0/4
    Goal 3 Tend gum drop shrubs 0/1
    Goal 4 Make candy knobs 0/1 | Magic Forge, 6 hours - 10 gum drop sugar, 5 silver ore, 10 sugar puffs
    Goal 5 Upgrade the Sweet Shop to level 10 | The Candy Tuftkin was rewarded at the completion of this goal

* Have candy beam 0/4
    * Have candy block 0/4
    * Have chocolate hinges 0/1
    * Have candy knob 0/1

Supplementary Goal Information

Optional Goal: Triggered when you complete Chapter 3 goal 1 or 2 |
    Pink Sugar Rush
    * Find a Candy Ram 0/1 | spawn from farmhouses
    * Fight off a Candy Ram 0/1
    * Have pink sugar 0/40
    * Tame a Candy Ram 0/1 | Workshop, 5 minutes - 40 pink sugar | Note: you can make more than 1 if you want to.
    Rewards: 1000 coin, 100 xp

Note: This goal is running at the same time as this event and requires you to either win an item in the Baron's Tent, or purchase specific items in the market to summon a pink mink (which is a baby to grown to adult)
    Pretty in Pink Mink
    * Buy or win seasonal items 0/4
    Rewards: 1000 coin, 30 xp, +1 Pink Mink
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-16-19 at 07:29 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Goal Information

Chapter 7: text from top of screen
    Chapter 7:
    Goal 1
    Goal 2
    Goal 3
    Goal 4

i hope i deleted properly. chapter 7 goal 2 (for lower level at least), the journey is only 2 hours.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Inventory Information
    I'm working on collecting the inventory information for this event still (at 4 March 2019). Currently on page 4 of the inventory guide (my working area) till live. If not on page 4, it is in the right place in the Guide. SW

Grand Prize is the Candy Tuftkin

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Thanks for bringing this up. Lollipop Tree, Cotton Candy Shrub, and Gum Drop Shrub will drop from the adventure after Day 7 Task 2. We've updated the item description to mention this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	392DE43E-C37D-44D8-A581-CE85C061966C.jpg 
Views:	404 
Size:	123.8 KB 
ID:	50029
    The Candy Forest Adventure has a chance to return the following items:

* Gum Drop Shrub
    * Cotton Candy Shrub
    * Lollipop Tree
    * chocolate rock
    * chocolate ore
    * rustic well
    * crystal candy
    * sugar puff
    * lollipops
    * gum drops

Candy Tuftkin
    Info: A little puff Tuftkin that smells like spun sugar. Has a chance to drop energy!
    Found: Prize for completing Sabina's Sweet Shop event
    Drops: creep tooth, fur, living wood, rat tail, wood, energy - 5, 7,
    Collection time: 22 hours

Gum Drop Shrub
    Info:
    Found: Candy Forest adventure drop during Sabina's Sweet Shop event
    Drops: sugarcane
    Collection time: 4 hours

Cotton Candy Shrub
    Info:
    Drops: red petals
    Collection time: 2 hours

Lollipop Tree
    Info:
    Drops: orange petals
    Collection time: 10 minutes

Candy Ram
    Sugar, wool
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-03-19 at 04:21 PM.

I?ve gotten candy puff, crystal candy, and pink sugar from the Candy Adventure.

I am stuck on goal 9 . I hav had 19 of 20 candy recipe books since early morning. The game seems to be stuck as I have asked over 100 friends. Restarted game and rebooted laptop to no avail.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by missyzsazsa View Post
    I am stuck on goal 9 . I hav had 19 of 20 candy recipe books since early morning. The game seems to be stuck as I have asked over 100 friends. Restarted game and rebooted laptop to no avail.

Ive done the exact same thing and I have more than 250 neighbors.

Rhino Keeper
    Also stuck at 19 of 20.

Rhino Keeper
    Still stuck at 19 of 20. I wonder if I should just pay eight gems to get through this.

Fashion Designer

gumdrops are ****ing me

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Needs that I could compute so far:
    Sweet Shop Chocolate Ore Vial of Chocolate Lollipop Sugar Puff Crystal Candy Gum Drop Sugar Gum Drops | Candy Beam Candy Block Candied Glue Chocolate Hinges Candy Knob | Energy
    Sweet Shop L1 | |
    Sweet Shop L2 15 15 | | 38
    Sweet Shop L3 20 20 20 | | 70
    Sweet Shop L4 25 25 15 15 | | 93
    Sweet Shop L5 30 30 15 7 | | 118
    Sweet Shop L6 20 20 20 10 | 1 1 | 112
    Sweet Shop L7 40 40 20 10 2 15 | 2 2 2 | 152
    Sweet Shop L8 40 40 20 10 2 15 | 2 2 2 | 152
    Sweet Shop L9 40 40 20 10 2 20 | 2 2 2 2 | 156
    Sweet Shop L10 80 80 10 10 10 | 4 4 1 1 | 230
    Total 310 310 95 90 23 10 60 | 11 11 6 3 1 | 1 121
    Collector 330 330 105 105 24 21 71 | 12 12 7 4 2 | 1 216

Gum drops will be the hardest to get!
    Just stumbled upon this upgraded chart. I was still looking at the first one https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1562697 and I couldn't make sense of it, lol.

I am in DEEP trouble because I need like 30 more gumdrops, and I have ... 1. I admit I haven't been logging on as often as I usually do, because I got so frustrated with adventure dropping choc rocks. Hmph. Now I have an extra lollipop tree and 2 extra cotton candy shrubs, but I've already made all the glue I need. :-/
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Page 1 of 95 123451151 ... LastLast