Page 94 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by coleoptera42 View Post
    Why have the candy rams stopped spawning? We can craft them until the 20th and I am 8 sugars shy. On a related note - why are there parts for sale when we can't upgrade? I'm not happy about having to have 20 active neighbors in order to finishe the building, either. I should have been able to finish the building, even if i couldn't do the quests.
    You have a monster already spawned

Banned
    Why have the candy rams stopped spawning? We can craft them until the 20th and I am 8 sugars shy. On a related note - why are there parts for sale when we can't upgrade? I'm not happy about having to have 20 active neighbors in order to finishe the building, either. I should have been able to finish the building, even if i couldn't do the quests.
    You need to cut bait. You will never generate enough xp to finish these events. the candy ram will not help your board. End it

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    You need to cut bait. You will never generate enough xp to finish these events. the candy ram will not help your board. End it
    Lol. Maybe she just wants the candy ram I have three just because they are cute

Executive Chef
    I'm a long term level 50 player. I spent no gems and finished with almost the whole last day to spare; I had picked up a third gumdrop bush along the way and that did help. I did run into the early glitch of doing something before the chapter opened (forget what) but that was fixed and it went ok after that. I got everything I needed from neighbors on both days (and accepted about three dozen new neighbors). My sweet shop has dropped chocolate, ice cream, and syrup.

So no complaints here. I enjoyed the event and like the new items.

Fashion Designer
    The bundle of parts is still for sale as some players still have the rest of today and tomorrow to do the upgrade. I waited until the auto start on 2/10 and I haven’t yet upgraded to Level 9. Chapter 10 will start for me in about 5 1/2 hours. I have learned with ANY of S8’s storybook events, (here in CS, Dragon Story, and Fantasy Forest), it is much better to wait at least a day, or more, to start. Count to see where Day 10 will land, weekday or weekend?

I was a little concerned that extra requests for coupons might cause trouble, so immediately after Chapter 9 opened I requested the recipe books from all of my neighbors and then went to sleep. By the time in my news reports, I had all 20 in just over 2 hours. I have some awesome neighbors in many time zones.

Added: I have about 120 active neighbors. I have a total of 133. A dozen or so are no longer active but were good friends fromtime past that I choose not to delete.

Executive Chef
    I'm a long time player with 2 weekly, 10 daily Ali's, the doll couple, faerie couple and 2 Wizard schools.

The extra energy didn't really help after about chapter 3 and crafting a ram.

I never received extra trees or bushes. In my opinion, getting extra trees and the first bush needed wasn't necessary. The gum drop long collection time at the end of an event is too stressful.

The only reason I finished is because after completing the first upgrade way to early, I remember not to upgrade (complete the last step of the chapter) until after the next chapter was scheduled to start.

AND of course, the help from the forum. I am not sure chapters 9 and 10 could each be completed in less than 24 hours if a player didn't have the food prepared and blocks, beams, and hinges made.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 02-19-19 at 05:03 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    AND of course, the help from the forum. I am not sure chapters 9 and 10 could each be completed in less than 24 hours if a player didn't have the food prepared and blocks, beams, and hinges made.
    Correction : No way to complethe without gems​.

Rhino Keeper
    I won't spend gems so I finished without gems as well. But I got snowed in so I had days off work to click endlessly on wells. If it had been a normal week I wouldn't have made it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    I,usually do in fear that they started late and need them. But yeah it does sound like the requests that had to first go Mars Rover and then back to your account
    LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    ...I also got a second ram (I keep hearing that song....the candy ram can, the candy ram can...)
    My mental song was "Whoa black Betty - candy ram!"
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

I completed the event a day ago but the Candy Rams are still spawning for me; it's a little irritating because I still have to visit the Farm Houses to finish the Tradesman Goal. Is it because you have an unfought monster sitting in a corner of your kingdom?

The Value Pack with event parts immediately changed to a generic one the moment I completed the event.