Page 76 of 105 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    Groan. I'd be all done if I had more than one well but I don't spend gems so they're punishing me. I'm stuck sitting here clicking on the well every five minutes - not fun people who created this game. These games are supposed to be fun. I think I'll make it I'll be annoyed if I don't - I've got 17 hours left and am almost up to my second block. Why up it to 4 at the last minute?
    Some of us have already suggested that you build more wells. No need to buy them with gems. Just craft them in the workshop.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F26A277D-2828-4F74-905E-83337DB5DB87.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	70.5 KB 
ID:	50065

Nightclub Owner
    Well I know it's gumdrop sugar not gumdrops for the knob so that's 10 less you need. I think you only need 20 gumdrops because you only make 1 hinge each time.
    We need three chocolate hinges (2 for level 9 and 1 for level 10) so that makes thirty gum drops needed. We also need 10 gum drop sugar for the candy knob.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Some of us have already suggested that you build more wells. No need to buy them with gems. Just craft them in the workshop.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F26A277D-2828-4F74-905E-83337DB5DB87.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	70.5 KB 
ID:	50065
    *Smacks head on desk* I didn't know you could do that until just now. I've only got 17 hours left so it wouldn't help me now. But I think I can finish with just one well - I've just got to slog through collecting every 5 minutes which gives me a headache. I've got two blocks left and 17 hours to go - everything else is crafted.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I know it's gumdrop sugar not gumdrops for the knob so that's 10 less you need. I think you only need 20 gumdrops because you only make 1 hinge each time.
    Well that's a piece of good news! 10less gumdrops!

Rhino Keeper
    I got a sweetheart's pillar from my direlove piglet...4 days too late

Fortunately no problems with the books this morning. I'm visiting community kingdoms. I'm at 14/40 in kingdom #2 after about an hour play. Visit one kingdom, crash, restart game, visit one kingdom, may be asecond one, crash, restart, rince and repeat...6 to go in kingdom #1.

Visiting lower level kingdoms isn't possible, they're not offered.
    Last edited by Andro45; 02-16-19 at 09:44 AM. Reason: why do I keep forgetting the o's?
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    I wish we would have sort of community market, where players could choose some items and how many coins they would want for them - or a trade for something else. I would gladly just donate my 90 extra Gum Drops ( which are now useless in my inventory) and 6 Gum Drop shrubs.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I wish we would have sort of community market, where players could choose some items and how many coins they would want for them - or a trade for something else. I would gladly just donate my 90 extra Gum Drops ( which are now useless in my inventory) and 6 Gum Drop shrubs.
    Me too - I've got three useless gumdrop bushes and 13 gumdrops I'd donate to someone. I'd borrow a well.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Shibuya posted an updated chart about 10 pages ago
    Shibuya not change #4 post on this theme!!!
    Whis table.

Executive Chef
    Without Shibuya we would have found this event 10x harder.

Quote Originally Posted by ginerp View Post
    I hope people who have offered to be added don't mind that I am going to request you too. I am beyond frustrated with the neighbor request. 8 hours and I've only gotten 14 responses. I've been frantically adding neighbors all day as I have time and asking them, but it's not doing any good. And yes I have force closed over and and over. I ended up with enough gum drop shrubs that there is no reason I can't finish this quest. If it's the neighbor requests that do me in I will be very unhappy!
    I can?t get any response even after adding ppl here in the forum. I have forced closed too many times and nothing. I have sent out requests 3 times now to all my neighbors. Something is wrong, I?ve lost a whole day.