Page 41 of 105 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bellebow View Post
    No, don’t wait, upgrade both your trees now. You have a better chance of getting the crystal candy with two, and you won’t be asked to upgrade in a future chapter. Check out page one for all the chapters and what you will need
    Thank you. I thought I remembered a comment from someone in forum about waiting, but I’ll upgrade now.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Farm Supplier
    Is anyone else having probs with game dropping quest related items? My quest adventure is gone, my choc rocks only produce stone, etc...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chemgirl77 View Post
    Is anyone else having probs with game dropping quest related items? My quest adventure is gone, my choc rocks only produce stone, etc...
    This is usually the case when you are maxed on an item. Check your inventory first. Second option is you have upgraded your shop and are now waiting for the next chapter to open.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    EDITED:

Power of the Post prevails yet again and my first Adventure after posting dropped a Lollipop Sapling. Apparently they're the rarest of all Adventure drops in my realm, lol.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 02-12-19 at 06:03 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    So I start on chpt 7 tomorrow.. I have collected several times from my cotton candy bushes/trees and nada! I am definitely not maxed out on the item... this is a very challenging event to say the least!
    ⚔ #23 - Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. ⚔

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by otgland View Post
    So I start on chpt 7 tomorrow.. I have collected several times from my cotton candy bushes/trees and nada! I am definitely not maxed out on the item... this is a very challenging event to say the least!
    Did you finish your chapter? Once you finish a chapter, all quest related drops stop. Personally, I do each step of the chapter but the upgrade of the Sweet Shop, but I make sure to have all the items to build to the next step. The next morning (varies, based on your time zone) the first thing I do is the final step - the building upgrade then the next chapter automatically starts. That way I can keep collecting chocolate ores/vials, sugar puffs, etc. I hope this makes sense.

Rhino Keeper
    I did finish chpt 6... not sure why that caused collecting from cotton candy shrubs stopped.
    ⚔ #23 - Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. ⚔

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Did you finish your chapter? Once you finish a chapter, all quest related drops stop. Personally, I do each step of the chapter but the upgrade of the Sweet Shop, but I make sure to have all the items to build to the next step. The next morning (varies, based on your time zone) the first thing I do is the final step - the building upgrade then the next chapter automatically starts. That way I can keep collecting chocolate ores/vials, sugar puffs, etc. I hope this makes sense.
    If you wait until after the next chapter is supposed to start, but you haven't upgraded your sweet shack yet, does the next chapter start right away or do you have to wait? I have played this game on and off for years and I don't think I ever remember doing a chapter event.

Trudyscandles

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Contact S8 Support. This issue has been really glitchy.
    Thanks, I already contact S8 support, i hope this does not take 5-7 days to solve as i already left behind few days

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    If you wait until after the next chapter is supposed to start, but you haven't upgraded your sweet shack yet, does the next chapter start right away or do you have to wait? I have played this game on and off for years and I don't think I ever remember doing a chapter event.

Trudyscandles
    You have to upgrade the Sweet Shack before the next chapter starts. It should start automatically then. If not, then just icon as usual to start it.