Page 91 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyFinn View Post
    I am very, very frustrated with this quest. I was so excited to start. I love the Tuftkin and was determined to get one.

I got held up early on, trying to get a third candy tree. I literally only got it from the adventure yesterday and I sent them out at least 4 times a day from the start. But sadly, my candy trees only dropped lollipops. Nothing but lollipops. Not a single crystal candy were dropping from those trees. I did get a few crystal candies from the adventure, but not enough to move forward. Then magically yesterday afternoon, I started getting crystal candy. Enough to move on at least, but with only a few hours to go.

I only managed two collections from my two gumdrop bushes and then the event ended. What I am left with is a half built candy shop, a candy ram and more chocolate rocks than I know what to do with. This time, I did everything right. I checked into my game at least ten times a day from the start until it ended. And now S8 wants 500 gems for a tuftkin. Not A Chance in hell!
    I get as much energy from my Tufkin as I do from my faeries. Not much in other words. I think he's cute but not 500 gems cute. I'd use the money to buy one of those unicorns or something else that gives guaranteed energy - supposedly Tufkin doesn't give it every time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by alexversailles View Post
    I won the tufkin yesterday and placed it on my board. It is nowhere to be found this morning! I checked everywhere and inventory as well ! Anybody has the same issue ?
    A number of people have come on here with the same issue.

I am copying riverly's post from a couple of pages back on how to contact support to report this:
    You can find Contact Support in the FAQ section in game Or the easiest way is to find SpiritWind's post on page 1, and she has a link to Support in her signature. You can also find it in The Hub section under Bugs and Issues.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    I finished with 8 hour to spare! Yay

Even though ive finished, i don't think 2 gum bush would be enough. Minimum 3 which I had and a 4th on my last day which would make a difference if gotten earlier
    I finished with a few hours to spare as well.

I had 3 gum bushes (one dropped on day 8) and had enough gum drops to make a souvenir hinge and still have 14 in storage. With my concern about neighbour requests, I never had time to worry about whether I'd have enough gum drops

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    I get as much energy from my Tufkin as I do from my faeries. Not much in other words. I think he's cute but not 500 gems cute. I'd use the money to buy one of those unicorns or something else that gives guaranteed energy - supposedly Tufkin doesn't give it every time.
    I don't think anything is worth 500 gems

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AngieA67 View Post
    So how is it I have 3 days to complete the confectionary construction but all of the materials have been removed from the work shop and all of the drops have stopped??
    Same here! As of 12.30am I supposedly had 3 days left and my gum drop shrubs stopped dropping gum drops 2 days ago anyway. Would appreciate a quick reply S8. There might still be time left to finish upgrading the sweet shop.

I still have the goal to continue upgrading the sweet shop in the goal book and showing on the right hand side of my game, apparently for 3 days yet but the tasks have gone from the workshops and my gum drop shrubs are no longer dropping gum drops. "What's going on"? I still have 2 upgrades to do and after spending so much time on the event and also money buying some of the bundles, I would at least like to finish the sweet shop.
    Because of the consistent poor drop rate of gumdrops from my shrubs I was unable to get the Tufkin. No way was I going to buy extra shrubs at 500 gems each. For 50 gems I might have considered doing so.

I cannot finish the sweet shop for the same reasons. I dont have the gems to spend.

New Resident
    Yes. I have the same issue. Finished last night and won the tufkin but this morning it?s gone!
    Last edited by momdeedee; 02-18-19 at 08:28 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you !😊

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    keep trying.. the sheep craft is still available and keeps spawning even after the hut is fully completed. try the usual procedures of rebooting game?
    good luck!
    i did... i did not have any possibility to get further than level 8, maybe that's the problem?
    i recently tried picking up after a few years, but from the 3 events i only just finished the weddingthing.
    the icecastle as well as this one were almost impossible to finish without spending money on gems..
    so TL went from bad to worse in my believe. think i quit again and now for good..
    good luck to everyone
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️