Page 35 of 105 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    So far I?ve been loving this event!

The Sweet Shop (something that drops Sweet Feasts and Sundaes) has been requested by players for a long time.
    Thanks for listening Storm8! ❤️
    It?s a great prize worthy of playing for!

Also love that it?s a quest revolving around our existing characters instead of random newbies.
    Perfect that Sabina is opening a Sweet Shop!

The Candy Rams are adorable and a great side quest.
    So is the Pink Mink!

Storybook Events are a confusing format for players new to them, but as an older player (and avid forum reader) I quite enjoy them.
    It?s a lucky thing we have such a great community!
    A big thanks to Stymie52 for forging ahead! ❤️

Good luck to everyone!
    Last edited by hagypagy; 02-11-19 at 11:21 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I think I'm done with this one. Frustrating asking my lovely neighbours for something,only to be told I've already asked them today. Today? Really s8? I haven't asked my neighbours for anything for at least three events ago. And then I see we have to beg our neighbours again. Smells like something my dog leaves behind,virtually forcing me to skip with gems to get past those roadblocks. And even if I do,doesn't guarantee I'll finish the event,what with time differences and having to work,etc. oh well,looks like I'm back to minimal collections,saving energy and keeping myself sane. Thanks for another well thought out event s8,no wonder people are leaving in droves.
    Proud Thuakie spear bearer,keeper of hounds,and loyal Smeagol✊����

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Yeah, you have to upgrade both. But if you are wise - keep chapter open as long as you can...just keep collecting materials. The moment you upgrade - you can't collect more materials today. ( So you may want to wait before you go to sleep, before you do that).
    Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    I had to force close to get the neighbour responses to register properly... first time I found I had three responses (candy coupons) and had to force close again and again to track candy coupon progress. This was posted a few pages ago, so if you missed that, you may have missed other critical info on glitches. There are so many gold nuggets here (unlike the snow castle thingie) that I often need to re-read pages.
    : )

Yay for the forum!!!

AND THANK YOU SC for the chart. SO helpful!!! : )
    I?ve seen some posts on glitches but to do with the upgrading of the building. Overnight no more have come in. I?ve forced closed on many occasions since this started. I notice there are more neighbour requests for Chapter 9 as well. I?ve got so much going in this week, to have this happen yesterday the day before my life kicks up a gear, really was not a good idea. The one building I?ve actually wanted for a long time, and it?s unlikely I?ll complete it. I did manage to finish the one where I was 2 days behind, but I?ve got to still raise some saplings. We?ll see if I ditch the game. I think if you hear a massive scream and then a thud at 8 am UK time, when a whole bunch of neighbour requests come through then you?ll know I?ve deleted the game. I barely have the time to play the game let alone read all pages on the forum unfortunately. I only come on here now if I?ve got something to report or to figure something out.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    The Sweet Shop (something that drops Sweet Feasts and Sundaes) has been requested by players for a long time.

Storybook Events are a confusing format for players new to them, but as an older player (and avid forum reader) I quite enjoy them.
    The irony of this, I generally enjoy these storybook events but it might just be the one that makes me delete it. And I also have been waiting for a building that drops sweet feasts etc.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Farm Supplier
    The glitches with actions completing other tasks continue. I was making a candy beam (goal 3 of chapter 6) and clicked to complete an adventure and my goal to craft the candy beam was marked as complete even though it had about 40 minutes left. When the beam was done, I collected it and it checked off a goal to prepare candy blocks and I had not even seen that goal and did not have the ability to even craft candy blocks before the goal was marked as complete.

As long as the final goal in a chapter is upgrading the sweet shop we should not have problems with chapters ending early - assuming that an upgrade will not automatically complete itself. But it is odd to have other actions complete the goals.
    Last edited by LawyerLynn; 02-12-19 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Fix apostrophe problem

Executive Chef
    Like Lawyerlynn, mybeam and block goals completed without making them. I collected from my workshops and they both completed.

Question for the people who forged ahead:

Am I reading correctly that there are not goals to make candybeams and blocks, so I can make them ahead of time?

I don't want to make them ahead then have the glitch fixed.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    So far I?ve been loving this event!

Also love that it?s a quest revolving around our existing characters instead of random newbies.
    Perfect that Sabina is opening a Sweet Shop!

The Candy Rams are adorable and a great side quest.
    So is the Pink Mink!

It?s a lucky thing we have such a great community!
    A big thanks to Stymie52 for forging ahead! ❤️

Good luck to everyone!
    Well said hagypagy! I agree with everything you said. Many thanks to all those posting info to make the game much more enjoyable for the rest of us, & especially to Spiritwind & of course Shibuyacloth

Fashion Designer
    Like others have said above, other actions have completed my chapter 6 make beam and block goals, without me making any!

My workshops are both busy, so I have still not started either a beam or a block yet (will obviously still need to do so to upgrade, but my storybook has already ended up on the last upgrade goal).

Goal 3: Make a Candy Beam in the Workshop ..........actually completed when collecting my completed exchange
    Goal 4: Make a Candy Block in the Workshop ...........actually completed when collecting my completed adventure

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I had to collect my workshop crafts so I could craft and yep, both goals auto complete. This is the strangest event to date! I'll let the team know the gremlins are still wreaking havoc.