Page 58 of 105 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i got a gumdrop tree for an adventure! thank the lord. also got lolipop trees (which i don't need, but at least those are cute).
    i'm trying to talk myself into spending the 250gems for the unicorn (even though i'm not going for the pink mink). the extra energy would be nice.
    I would go for it. It is basically Weekly Alicorn with 40 energy every time. Alicorn is 600 gems...Unicorns are currently 250....
    I have passed up some good Alicorn offers in past...but now I jsut went for it and bought 3 Sweetheart Unicorns ( already had one) - NOT A SINGLE REGRET. In long run, much better. And well - I rather bay it on something useful, than accidentally speed up some Dragon

Executive Chef
    so for lower level players. chapter 9 goal 4: upgrade of the sweet shop requires less than on the listed amount
    upper level is 2 glue, 2 beams, 2 blocks, 2 hinges.
    lower level is 1 glue & 1 hinge. then 2 beams and 2 blocks. so follows pattern of needing less.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190214-193417_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	102.4 KB 
ID:	50044Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190214-193417_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	102.4 KB 
ID:	50044
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    This is making me so sad and frustrated. I have been going on adventures all day. As soon as one ends I send them right back out. I have got one piddly gum drop, mostly chocolate ore, and pink crystal. No extra gum drop shrub, while other players are luck enough to have 2-3 extra shrubs. I will not finish at this rate. I will not spend gems to complete this. I don't mind spending a few here and there to speed something up. Hopefully my adventure I am waiting on will bring back a shrub.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I'm getting
    30 Gumdrops ( Chap 9 - 20, Chap 10 - 10)
    10 Gumdrop sugars (Level 10)
    Thanks! The hinge needs some.

Executive Chef
    here's the hinge

Name:	hinge.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	50045

Nightclub Owner
    G
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    power of the post, please give me another gum drop shrub. *please*

But how do you tell when the next one starts? I mean, the game only mentions the next chapter when you finish the previous one. I don't know what day I'm on (when a specific chapter is unlocked.) Was hoping people would post in the forum.
    I started on time and haven't missed a day or skipped ahead with gems. It's 8:28pm for me on Thursday Feb 14 and I'm on chapter 8. That day (chapter) hasn't finished as yet and won't finish for me until sometime early tomorrow morning. I have no idea when the event itself expires though because :

This says event ends in 2 days:

Name:	85F30873-F668-4389-84E8-CBC6E5D6129E.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	137.8 KB 
ID:	50046

But then this is confusion right here :

Name:	40DF3BB5-EB8B-456D-B8EA-CD9D54E69889.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	50048

Executive Chef
    G

I started on time and haven't missed a day or skipped ahead with gems. It's 8:28pm for me on Thursday Feb 14 and I'm on chapter 8. That day (chapter) hasn't finished as yet and won't finish for me until sometime early tomorrow morning. I have no idea when the event itself expires though because :

This says event ends in 2 days:

Name:	85F30873-F668-4389-84E8-CBC6E5D6129E.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	137.8 KB 
ID:	50046

But then this is confusion right here :

Name:	40DF3BB5-EB8B-456D-B8EA-CD9D54E69889.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	50048
    basically the game ends sunday morning at 3am pacific time. if your chapter 8 runs over (meaning past friday morning) then as soon as you upgrade your shop, chapter 9 will start and chapter 10 is avaliable saturday morning.
    that 6 days is because some people did not start the 1st day. therefore, their event ends later.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    But how do you tell when the next one starts? I mean, the game only mentions the next chapter when you finish the previous one. I don't know what day I'm on (when a specific chapter is unlocked.) Was hoping people would post in the forum..
    Each day starts for me at 7pm AEDT which is 8am UTC - as we are 11 hours in front. So convert the UTC time to your timezone, and that should tell you when.

I do my upgrade just before that time (which works well for me) just to triple check I am on track for a new day.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    HOLD OFF on upgrading before the next chapter starts, otherwise you may not be able to collect the resources you need as a whole.

Edit addition: I see two of posted abiut this at the same time - an early building upgrade at this point could derail completion!! : )
    I?m so mad that I didn?t read this earlier. I?ve been waiting for 10 hours to start the next chapter. The whole time I havent been able to collect any items. I. Never going to be able to catch up on all,this lost time.

Executive Chef
    I'm getting
    30 Gumdrops ( Chap 9 - 20, Chap 10 - 10)
    10 Gumdrop sugars (Level 10)
    Thanks everyone. Maybe I do have a chance. I5 will be close though with gumdrops. The sugar is dropping from everywhere for me. I have 30...only 12 gumdrops though in Chapter 8. I better set an alarm for 2 am...