Page 90 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 4taz View Post
    Quick question event ended yesterday and like many here I had lots of issues no tuftin for me. My question is it still says I have 4 days for confectionary construction but the event items aren?t dropping anymore from things like the gumdrop shrubs. Anyone else have this? What do I do?
    The event has only ended for those that started on Thursday when it first opened. The auto start was 4 days later. A player has 10 days to finish the storybook. When you do the upgrade to finish each chapter, the drops stop for the rest of that day. When you do the final upgrade in an event, usually all drops and crafts for that part of the event disappear. Side quests like the ram will continue until the very last day.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    The event has only ended for those that started on Thursday when it first opened. The auto start was 4 days later. A player has 10 days to finish the storybook. When you do the upgrade to finish each chapter, the drops stop for the rest of that day. When you do the final upgrade in an event, usually all drops and crafts for that part of the event disappear. Side quests like the ram will continue until the very last day.
    I?m so frustrated! I?m not playing this game again! I have played for years. It was fun, relaxing, enjoyable! Now it is stressing me out !

My storybook event ended last night (ran out of time before I could finish) and now i seem to be unable to spawn Candy Rams. Is anyone else running into this issue? It's still available as a craft in my workshop and shows an expiry of 2/20, but I've collected from 39 farmhouses and haven't spawned a single candy ram.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by allisonoconnell View Post
    My storybook event ended last night (ran out of time before I could finish) and now i seem to be unable to spawn Candy Rams. Is anyone else running into this issue? It's still available as a craft in my workshop and shows an expiry of 2/20, but I've collected from 39 farmhouses and haven't spawned a single candy ram.
    Yes, I am having the same problem, tapped numerous farmhouses with no luck! I also have another issue, I was under the impression that you only had to upgrade the Sweet shop to level 8 to get the Candy Tufkin, which I did? Did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Yes, I am having the same problem, tapped numerous farmhouses with no luck! I also have another issue, I was under the impression that you only had to upgrade the Sweet shop to level 8 to get the Candy Tufkin, which I did? Did I miss something?
    It went up to level 10, unfortunately.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Always check page 1 of any event thread. SpiritWind and ShibuyaCloth do an awesome job of compiling data for each event. Unfortunately this time a Level 10 was needed for the final prize. In my recollection, Chapter storybooks have always taken 10 days, with a staggered optional start time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Always check page 1 of any event thread. SpiritWind and ShibuyaCloth do an awesome job of compiling data for each event. Unfortunately this time a Level 10 was needed for the final prize. In my recollection, Chapter storybooks have always taken 10 days, with a staggered optional start time.
    Yes i also remember storybook are always 10 days and they've always put neighbors request near the end causing a deadlock for many players

Because you technically cannot craft ahead before completing the neighbor requirements (in this case the hinge and knob)

It's awfully stressful

And too many gumdrops required near the end

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Ha Ha. Worse than snail mail.
    ******Note to S8. Please don't put more than 1 item request in an event. How are we supposed to know who needs what when?
    Only players with Sweet Shop level 4 need coupons. You can visit and check to be sure.
    I agree, it'd solve many problems if we have to request 1 item per event.

I won the tufkin yesterday and placed it on my board. It is nowhere to be found this morning! I checked everywhere and inventory as well ! Anybody has the same issue ?

Rhino Keeper
    I just got 10 ( ten!) requests for coupons. I'm still clicking them on the off chance that the people are still playing but I seem to have been hit hard with this glitch this time. Funny I've never had this problem before in these events. Oh, and I just got syrup off my sweet shack.