Page 88 of 105 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    SW posted about this issue a few pages back in post #867. I've copied the relevant info from her post below:

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm really sorry some of you are experiencing further bugs in your games.

Information to Note:

...snip...

* Contacting Support
    - firstly please do not post your personal communications with Support team - it is not allowed and all posts will be and have been removed.
    - if you do not use the right category to lodge a ticket you will get the auto response that your ticket is closed.
    - you should lodge a ticket if you upgraded the Sweet Shop to level 10 and did not receive the Candy Tuftkin. This has not happened to everyone.
    * if you tried to turn the Tuftkin when you placed it, you may have triggered a longstanding known error. The Tuftkin may have returned to your inventory under Decorations (although I'd be checking through the ALL tab) or to the Sweet Shop. Check you didn't experience a roll back and you need to upgrade your Shop again.

* Please post any errors in the Bugs and Issues forum and not in the discussion thread - it's really helpful if you post in the right forum so the extent of the error can be tracked and resolved.

If I hear anything further, I'll let you all know.
    So, if you've gone through your inventory carefully but do not find your Candy Tuftkin, you should submit a support ticket.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    So today I’m getting loads of requests for the recipe books. They all say from 2 days ago. This is really a serious glitch. I know I had to use gems to get past that step.

This makes me think that you really can’t send to more than 20 neighbors a day.
    Anyhow... S8, you should either fix the neighbor requests or get rid of them in events. When time is of the essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I think it's because you can't get more than 20 a day. The rest stays in a queue- somewhere!

I fully agree NOT to use the requesting system in 'TIMED' events. It's not reliable enough to complete deliveries for ALL players.. so why use it.
    I have always sent out more than the 20 requests needed.. exactly double the amount needed.. and usually I receive them within an hour. Actually my responses did come in on the News Feed from my faithful nbrs.. but not totaled correctly in the Event counter.. so it's a bug!

But unfortunately.. we can't file a report as we have no proof what's send, received, nbrs playing, or if the procedure was followed correctly.. so it remains an unreliable buggy system causing players the risk of not being able to finish the event if they don't gem this step.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    So I almost fell on the floor laughing when I saw this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1BB3BD92-90C4-44B9-B01D-6093047CD32D.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	50081

Name:	21CF8C36-EB56-452E-8BDC-3CF98134DD1B.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	113.4 KB 
ID:	50082

Doesn't help those who aren't finished since the gum drop shrub isn't on sale though so...

Rhino Keeper
    My first drop off Tufkin was 5 energy and a wooden mask ( not sure what they're called). My second drop off the sweet shop was ice cream.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    So I almost fell on the floor laughing when I saw this:

Name:	1BB3BD92-90C4-44B9-B01D-6093047CD32D.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	50081

Name:	21CF8C36-EB56-452E-8BDC-3CF98134DD1B.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	113.4 KB 
ID:	50082

Doesn't help those who aren't finished since the gum drop shrub isn't on sale though so...
    That just popped up on mine, too. If I were still playing I'd stick to doing adventures to get them. I did get a third gumdrop shrub but it got it so late it did me no good. Luckily my gumdrop shrub gave lots of gumdrops - it was the well and the vials that almost tripped me up. If someone is thinking of buying them you get red petals off the cotton candy shrub and orange petals off the lollipop trees ( and sugar cane off the gum drop shrub) - I put mine in storage since I'm full up on all three.

Farm Supplier
    So how is it I have 3 days to complete the confectionary construction but all of the materials have been removed from the work shop and all of the drops have stopped??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Yes. I am 100 % Positive. Since I have level 10 hut and craft is STILL open there.
    not 1 farmhouse tricked a sheep after the event ended.. although the icon says 4 days left..
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AngieA67 View Post
    So how is it I have 3 days to complete the confectionary construction but all of the materials have been removed from the work shop and all of the drops have stopped??
    if you complete the chapters for the day.. drops will stop till the next day when the new chapter opens. you can keep the chapters open only if you don't do the upgrade step till later.. which is wise, so you can keep on crafting and collecting material.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    not 1 farmhouse tricked a sheep after the event ended.. although the icon says 4 days left..
    keep trying.. the sheep craft is still available and keeps spawning even after the hut is fully completed. try the usual procedures of rebooting game?
    good luck!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    I just got 3 requests for COUPONS! Surely no one needs coupons now do they? I don't think I will respond to those requests.

Or should I. Idk.