Page 30 of 105 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by marimark1 View Post
    Wow, just turned it into tree. One has to upgrade the sapling, not tender it, duuuh

More confusion S8!

In Chapter 5, you need to upgrade the lollipop sapling. Each tree is just 1 upgrade requiring 5 sugar each.

S8, could you possibly correct the goal to say upgrade not tend! SMH!
    Last edited by meme1098; 02-11-19 at 11:52 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident

Candy rams instead of fangbeasts

Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    All of the Fangbeasts that I so desperately needed during the monster hunt (and couldn't find) have come out to play now that I'm seeking Rams. I don't care. I won't spend even a dollar on this event.
    That happened to me too. Only got fangbeasts and no candy rams. But I had already upgraded the sweet shop. In the next chapter i did not upgrade my sweatshop until the start of the next chapter the next day and voila v?the farmhouses produced candy rams. Coincidence?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Sure it's not 12 or 15 taps? Pretty sure I've tapped it at least 10 times ... lol!
    What's your timer at? If it's at 6 hours then it's an adult and if all you are getting is the XP something's wrong.

I recently got the Kissing Booth from the camp and all I was getting was the XP--nothing else. I stored it, forced closed, and put it out. Now it's dropping things as it should. Maybe the same thing is happening with your mink? Maybe try and store it and bring it back out? But make sure it's an adult first or you'll lose the pettings you've doen so far. Hope this helps.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Executive Chef
    Still waiting since around mid morning for the zrequest from friends. Got 10. This could be the oil in the mix.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Chapter 9

Goal 1: Ask 20 neighbors for Candy Recipe Books
    Goal 2: Visit 40 community kingdoms
    Goal 3: Make Chocolate Hinges in the Magic Forge 0/1 (10 Gum Drops, 5 Silver Ores, 10 Iron Ores) 4 hours
    Goal 4: Probably to upgrade the Sweet Shop to Level 9
    2 Candied Glue, 2 Chocolate Hinges, 2 Candy Beams, 2 Candy Blocks
    Last edited by Stymie52; 02-11-19 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Additional information

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Chapter 9

Goal 1: Ask 20 neighbors for Candy Recipe Books
    Goal 2: Visit 40 community kingdoms
    Goal 3: Make Chocolate Hinges in the Magic Forge 0/1 (10 Gum Drops, 5 Silver Ores, 10 Iron Ores) 4 hours
    Goal 4: Probably to upgrade the Sweet Shop to Level 9
    OMG visit another 40 kingdoms!!!!!!! That’s not nice S8, you really couldn’t be bothered with this event could you.

Help please with the pink mink
    So in order to get the pink mink, which is kinda cute, I have to get four other pink animals I don’t want! I have tried using the shack, but nothing I get counts toward the goal for the mink. Any suggestions would be most welcome

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Still waiting since around mid morning for the zrequest from friends. Got 10. This could be the oil in the mix.
    Check your inventory to see your real count. If the counter in the chapter is below, force close the game to reset the chapter counter. Mine was blocked at 14 and my coupons where already at 20 since >1 hour, after the force close the chapter moved forward.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    What's your timer at? If it's at 6 hours then it's an adult and if all you are getting is the XP something's wrong.

I recently got the Kissing Booth from the camp and all I was getting was the XP--nothing else. I stored it, forced closed, and put it out. Now it's dropping things as it should. Maybe the same thing is happening with your mink? Maybe try and store it and bring it back out? But make sure it's an adult first or you'll lose the pettings you've doen so far. Hope this helps.
    Thanks, Sunny! I think I might have stored it moving things around. It's grown now...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******