Page 68 of 105 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

I?m stuck on 11/20 for many hours now

All of my neighbors I asked are active. I have never waited this long for requests to be filled. This is definitely a bug

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Although I got two gumdrop bushes from adventures, it is about the community members being able to finish, not just me, and that was in question myself until last night's randomised, back-to-back bonanza.

In the meanwhile, unicorn blessings for us all to have requisite gumdrop supplies!!! : )
    I.m with you on the wishing. I have been going okay, bought the odd gum drop or sped up bush (still don't like spend gems because of the gem traps I have been caught with previously) but trying to stay in the game. Now I have to make hinges that need more drops. I have got nothing useful from the adventures yet, but still sending... I won't be able to make the hinges needed to finish. It's not in me to give up, but one more unachieved quest puts me closer to abdicating my throne. Fingers crossed?

Rhino Keeper
    @ ginourmous: I just answered your request (from my second account), I hope you get it on time.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    It?s been more than 8 hours since I sent my request to 258 neighbors (in a few bundles of requests so they would process properly). And, about 15 of you have added me as a neighbor today and I sent the request to all of you. Yet I?m only at 19!?!?!? Weird!
    I'd said earlier there was a glitch where I had checked my mail every 10 minutes and nothing. I'd check it 10 minutes later and there was a request that said it was sent 2 days ago. This must be happening with everyone. It didn't happen to me in the last game.

Rhino Keeper
    Also stuck at 19 of 20.

Farm Supplier
    Giselle, you accepted me as a new neighbor (thank you) and I immediately sent a recipe book request. I don’t think it was delivered. I’ve been sitting on 19 for over 10 hours now and my latest news response gave me a card instead of a book. I refuse to spend gems, so I have to do 2 days tomorrow. It’ll be tight.

Rhino Keeper
    I think the hardest part for me is going to be 80 vials of chocolate for 4 blocks. I only have the one well and I've been doing nothing all day but clicking. I'd like to have at least one before I go to bed.

Executive Chef
    I think S8 has some error going on with neighbor asks - it is not normal that so many people with tons of neighbors are stuck at it. At least if you are at 19/20 - the skip for 1 is 8 gems....sucks...but could be only way.

Nightclub Owner
    Way waaaaaay back when I first started playing storm8 games (mainly bakery and restaurant story) the rule we discovered was that only 20 parts requested could be received per day. This was way before the time of Stormie.
    So, a player could send out 100 requests to 100 neighbours but only 20 could be received. Then, through exceptional teamwork and trial and error, we discovered that what seemed to happen was that the other 80 requests for parts rolled over to the next day, so that if the same player sent out another 20 requests for another part the next day his neighbours who did not receive and answer his request from the previous day would receive his request, not from the current day, but from the previous day. So that neighbour would send him the bolt he requested yesterday instead of the screw he requested today. And so on and so forth. So even after the player completed the entire goal and stopped sending out requests the previously sent requests kept showing up in his neighbour's newsfeed and the neighbours would faithfully answer the requests.

If those old requests showed up in the newsfeed of a neighbour who wasn't that active and only saw them a week after they were initially sent by the player then that player's current requests would stay unseen by the neighbour until the neighbour had either declined the old request or had answered the old request. In the former case the current request would pop up in the newsfeed that day and the player could get his current request answered. In the latter case the player would have to wait til the next day to get his current request answered.

I say alllll of that to say this: I haven't been playing castle story consistently for very long so I don't fully understand how gifting system works in this game. But I truly wonder if what used to happen in Bakery and Restaurant Story is what is happening here? If the 20th neighbour answered an old request for the card (was it a card?) today then could that kick out the other requests for the book today and leave you with only 19 books but 20 received gifts for the day?

Rhino Keeper
    So what do you need to craft a candy knob? It's not on the first page. Anyone know yet?