Page 64 of 105 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I am online - can respond quickly Storm ID Destiel018 Kingdom name Elynia. If anyone needs responses in like next 5 hours - I will be regularly in game.
    I just accepted 6 new neighbor requests.

Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Couldn't help but noticing while traveling through the 40 kingdoms we are required to visit, most were inactive. It would be nice if S8 had a way to purge old kingdoms that are no longer playing.
    The reason it took me 7 hours to get thru these second 40 kingdoms. It?s depressing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    The reason it took me 7 hours to get thru these second 40 kingdoms. It?s depressing.
    Yeah, I wish we could easily remove old neighbors who obviously don't play at all....like kingdoms which have been level 13 for past 3 years...

Rhino Keeper
    I really need the power of the post. I started chapter 7 today and am currently on my 5th adventure. I haven't received anything except crystals and lollipops which I already have enough of to finish the event. There's no way I will finish without a some extra gumdrop shrubs. *fingers crossed for the next one*

Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    Another glitch - I clicked to collect on my chocolate hinge and my candy block and a dialogue box from Sabrina came down. When it went back up my block had vanished. Stop with these pointless Sabrina dialogue boxes - this is the third time it happened!
    Sabina opened another side goal with no reward except 100 coins & 3 experience. Check your goal book.

S8, why are you adding these secondary side goals when there's really no incentive to complete them at all? 100 coins & 3 experience is in no way a reward, not even for the lowest level players. Add a few materials for the goals at least....geesh!

And, btw, after getting my first hinge, I got the side goal for 2 so went ahead anyway just to use up some leftover stuff & 2 hours later I return to find it's not even crafting in the Forge. You really need to do something about all these resets....it's getting completely ridiculous now. Maybe add another server or 2 to handle the demand of all those neighbor requests sent out at the same time too!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks. I invited you. Greatly appreciated

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    I really need the power of the post. I started chapter 7 today and am currently on my 5th adventure. I haven't received anything except crystals and lollipops which I already have enough of to finish the event. There's no way I will finish without a some extra gumdrop shrubs. *fingers crossed for the next one*
    I finally got another gumdrop bush - when I was at level 8. My gumdrop bushes drop more than one gumdrop so yours might too - one dropped 5.

Executive Chef
    You can delete nonactive neighbors; just hit the edit button and the delete option shows up next to each neighbor. I keep a spreadsheet of neighbors and delete those who haven't responded in a long time; currently anyone who hasn't responded to requests since the onyx scroll is out (I don't know how long ago that was but over a year anyway).

When you have to visit 40 community kingdoms, that's not the same as neighbors and it doesn't matter if they're active. In fact, I like low level kingdoms because they load faster and take less memory. I can't imagine why it would take 7 hours to visit 40 community kingdoms unless you don't have much memory and have to close after every few. Have you been visiting neighbors instead of community kingdoms? They're different lists.

When I was playing on my iPhone instead of my memory rich iPad, sometimes I would have to actually delete and reinstall the game to clear memory and allow me to visit more kingdoms. Now that was a pain!

Host(ess)
    Unless the gum drop bushes start dropping more gumdrop, I won't be able to finish the challenge! I've skipped the last few challenges because I wasn't bothered about the prizes. I wanted to complete this one...pah and psh!

Rhino Keeper
    I hope people who have offered to be added don't mind that I am going to request you too. I am beyond frustrated with the neighbor request. 8 hours and I've only gotten 14 responses. I've been frantically adding neighbors all day as I have time and asking them, but it's not doing any good. And yes I have force closed over and and over. I ended up with enough gum drop shrubs that there is no reason I can't finish this quest. If it's the neighbor requests that do me in I will be very unhappy!