Page 86 of 105 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    How come there isn't an eleven boost to speed up the forge? I was sure there was and thought it would speed up my hinges etc.
    No.. there never has been a boost for the Forge.. even though it would have been a great addition, just like the others. Crafting in the Forge is developers method of setting obstacles to slow down our progress.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    I have a feeling I am going to have a problem with recipe book requests tomorrow. This morning after a gap of 2 days I had 3 people respond to my old request for coupons. If the same thing happens tomorrow I am going to be stuffed. Why do they allow requests to clash with each other so many days apart or why do they not reduce requests to 15 to allow for crossover.

Rhino Keeper
    I requested recipe books yesterday, and my fantastic neighbors sent all I needed within 1 hour. Thank you so much. I will be done in 3 hours.

But in spite having a lot of playing time yesterday, I received very few requsts myself, and have seen only one today, which was 21 hours late. If so many of my neighbors are active and answering requests, why do I not get their requests?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I have a feeling I am going to have a problem with recipe book requests tomorrow. This morning after a gap of 2 days I had 3 people respond to my old request for coupons. If the same thing happens tomorrow I am going to be stuffed. Why do they allow requests to clash with each other so many days apart or why do they not reduce requests to 15 to allow for crossover.

I'm convinced there is a limit, a rollover of requests when that limit is reached that results in a delay if a neighbour doesn't get to a player's request on a certain day before that limit is reached. This used to happen in Bakery and Restaurant story way back in the day when I played those games regularly. I haven't sent out requests since early Friday morning. It is now Sunday where I am and I just got this in my newsfeed:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	38365584-E88B-4847-8F21-20D2A296BAED.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	50078

I sent a request out to my hundreds of neighbours. Some of them are only now being answered.

And just now I checked and :
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FA20529D-EE51-43EF-9B9C-830799CF1EA6.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	123.0 KB 
ID:	50077
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 02-17-19 at 07:38 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    First tuftkin collection yielded 5 energy living wood and rat tail.

Trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    First tuftkin collection yielded 5 energy living wood and rat tail.

Trudyscandles
    I also recieved 5 energy but sure about the rest

Executive Chef
    I also got 5 energy and fur.

Rhino Keeper
    So today I’m getting loads of requests for the recipe books. They all say from 2 days ago. This is really a serious glitch. I know I had to use gems to get past that step.

This makes me think that you really can’t send to more than 20 neighbors a day.
    Anyhow... S8, you should either fix the neighbor requests or get rid of them in events. When time is of the essence.

Executive Chef
    I think it's because you can't get more than 20 a day. The rest stays in a queue- somewhere!

Host(ess)
    Quick question event ended yesterday and like many here I had lots of issues no tuftin for me. My question is it still says I have 4 days for confectionary construction but the event items aren’t dropping anymore from things like the gumdrop shrubs. Anyone else have this? What do I do?