Page 71 of 105 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shoshiseagull View Post
    So the trick to winning in this event is getting extra gumdrop shrubs. That?s just great. I have only 2 after several adventures. Since level 8 only started this morning, how can I possibly finish level 10 by tomorrow with only 2 gumdrop shrubs? Answer: it?s not possible. What an enormous waste of time.
    I agree and I just now spent the 8 gems to skip ahead on the neighbor requests. I was at 19/20 all day and just wanted to move on. Why did I do that??? This is a bad event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    Hi All,

Did anyone else have a different requirement for Chapter 8 goal 3? Mine was 5 grits instead of 7 pasta.

If so did you find the Chapter 9 goal 2 different from the one listed on page 1? Should I now be prepping something other than Hearty Feasts!?!

Thanks
    yeah. but i think you mean chapter 10 goal 2. you will have something different. since no lower level player gemmed up to get to the last day, so i guess we will find out in a few hours. if i manage to stay up, i'll post what i get
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i had put my gum drop shrubs in storage b/c they are ugly things. guess i need to take them back out for tomarrow (well for me in less than 5 hours). but thank you to all who visited my kingdom today. it made clicking on some of my buildings worth it to help replenish my coins
    I'm guessing you must have upgraded so they weren't dropping? So yep, I'd definitely get them out now. Given the timer on them, you want them ready to collect from as soon as you can.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    Still stuck at 19 of 20. I wonder if I should just pay eight gems to get through this.
    As long as you keep collecting gumdrops to make 3 chocolate hinges and make them before Chapter 9 should start, and have your blocks and beams made, you should be ok. ASSUMING, a book arrives early in the new day.

Rhino Keeper
    I did get another gym drop bush but we need too many gumdrops. This is impossible. Urgh. Forgotten how I hate storybook quests, especially with 40 response from neighbors needed but I really want that tuftkin

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    I did get another gym drop bush but we need too many gumdrops. This is impossible. Urgh. Forgotten how I hate storybook quests, especially with 40 response from neighbors needed but I really want that tuftkin
    go through these pages. you will get dozens of people offering to be added as friends and for requests
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginerp View Post
    Well I have officially been stuck at 14 recipe books for about twelve hours now. So whatever the reason for the issue, it was intended and it has ruined the event for me and it was not only out of my control but in spite of my best efforts. Tomorrow I would have barely been able to complete chapter ten given my schedule. Two chapters is out of the question. I would have considered spending gems to finish had the event been fair. But now I would feel *****ed out of them so absolutely not. I usually ignore all events that aren't monster hunts but decided to go for it for once. What a complete waste of my time and effort S8. So annoyed.

Thanks to everyone who accepted my neighbor requests and at least attempted to help.
    Same thing happened to me! I was also told that there were no problems! Affter waiting 12 hours, I used 16 gems to finish. Ridiculous! I have wonderful, reliable neighbors, but they cannot respond if they do not receive my request!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-15-19 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Quote updated

I can responde a few times a day - just send me a request if you need recipes

Im on day 9 and Im pretty lucky so far got 2 bushes and have nearly everything ready for the last 2 days.

Rhino Keeper
    Getting so confused. So sorry for the question; I started event at the “auto-start date. What chapter should I be working on right now? I think I’m behind a day. At midnight tonight PST it says I have 3 days. Technically 3 days 23 hours and counting down now.

Well 25 mins into the new day and I am responding to requests, sent one to stormie, force closed 3 times and still stuck on 19.
    Thanks for all my new neighbours trying to help. Hopefully the 20th will arrive soon.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-16-19 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate language