Page 23 of 105 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    The candy ram craft is still there after I crafted one ....but... you only need 40 sugar to craft it. So you're almost ready to craft 2 🤗

I've gotten 2 crystal candies so far (really was trying all day yesterday to get more trees) & my Sweet Shop has just been dropping the vials 🙄
    Hmmm. Doesn't sound to promising. I'll try a few just to see.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Ugh! Finally found my Cupid's Harp and Cupid Statue in my decorations from a Valentine's Day event long ago, so I can use my Sweetheart Shack to get the Pink Mink. Wow, we really, REALLY need a search button!
    Same here! I've cleared half my kingdom and suddenly they showed up :-). Not in inventory but hiden by buildings in my kingdom! I would pay a couple of gems for a 'search' function!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm wondering if this is even worth continuing. I don't spend money so I don't have gems and they want quite a few cotton candy drops already. I don't want to waste pink sugar because I want those pink rams. Maybe I'd do better just to go for a flock of those since there's no limit and not try to build the candy shack - it looks like it just gives drops. Someone upthread had said it was a kitchen.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    I'm wondering if this is even worth continuing. I don't spend money so I don't have gems and they want quite a few cotton candy drops already. I don't want to waste pink sugar because I want those pink rams. Maybe I'd do better just to go for a flock of those since there's no limit and not try to build the candy shack - it looks like it just gives drops. Someone upthread had said it was a kitchen.
    The pop up at the beginning of the event makes it look like it will drop all the sweet items from our kitchens including Sundaes and Sweet Feasts. I'm definitely going to finish all the chapters but I'm not doing anything further until I see official word that the Adventure drops have been fixed which likely means I'm on hold until Monday afternoon (my time).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    See page #1
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The pop up at the beginning of the event makes it look like it will drop all the sweet items from our kitchens including Sundaes and Sweet Feasts. I'm definitely going to finish all the chapters but I'm not doing anything further until I see official word that the Adventure drops have been fixed which likely means I'm on hold until Monday afternoon (my time).
    I've only gone on three adventures but all I get are chocolate rocks. I'll stick it out for another chapter or so but I think it's going to be impossible to finish without gems. I think I'd do better to concentrate on the cute rams those I can get without gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lindtball View Post
    Does anyone know if we will be able to craft more than one candy ram ? I?m almost at the 60 required to make one but will continue to go for enough to make two if they aren?t limited.
    you are required to have 60? i'm only required to do 40. maybe i'm a lower level player?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Awww, my Candy Ram is soooo cute!

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    you are required to have 60? i'm only required to do 40. maybe i'm a lower level player?
    I think that was a typo. I'm level 50 and I only needed 40. I have one and the craft is still there, plus it doesn't say "Max 1" so you can craft multiples.

Rhino Keeper
    I?ve crafted 2 rams so far (level 50...40 sugars each). They are adorable!! Craft has not disappeared in my workshop, so I assume I can make more. I have yet to do the adventure to Candy Forest...in chapters 3 & 4, the step auto-completed and I received the reward anyway (2 lollipop trees and 2 puff trees). This one is definitely a little "glitchy"!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>