Page 20 of 105 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I received 2 lollipop saplings as the reward for completing the goal of going to the candy forest. I have yet to earn any additional lollipop saplings from doing the adventures only chocolate rocks and a lollipop. It is now bed time for me and I haven’t finished this chapter yet and then next one opens for me in the middle of the night and I am not losing sleep for goals.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I haven't been able to get any to spawn once I upgraded my shop to level 3 and completed chapter 3. Which is kind of ridiculous since we could carry on working on the side goal in between chapters
    Yeah, I wish I'd known before i collected from my 15 farmhouses 7 times and only got fangbeasts...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm wondering about this myself. I've just started Ch.3 Goal 4 and both the goal itself to tend the Saplings 10 times claims 'Find More by searching the Candy Forest' and the back of the Lollipop Sapling card in the market claims they are 'Found by traveling to the Candy Forest' but I've not seen any posts claiming to have received this item. More worrying to me is that the Chocolate Rock has the crate icon to show we can earn the item via the Adventure but the icon is absent on the Lollipop Sapling.

Perhaps I'm just feeling paranoid due to the issues faced at the start of this event (and every other SB event), but I'm seriously thinking that perhaps they didn't turn on the Lollipop Saplings as a drop from the Adventure as they meant to.

I had originally planned to do as many adventures as possible to get more items (usually the key to getting ahead in the Storybook Events) but I'm not going to waste another Pink Sugar until I've seen some definitive proof that the Sapling is indeed a possible drop.
    i went on the adventure. and it gave me 3 saplings
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    I upgraded my sweat shop to level 3 and now my sweets adventure is gone and no more rams are spawning. I did not think this would happen. I think the best move is not to upgrade the sweet shop until just before the next chapter opens.
    i had a feeling that woudl happen. so i waited and waited. and spawned a large # of rams and chopped a lot of chocolate rocks and got vials.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Host(ess)
    *sigh* I lost my lollipop trees after I just placed them because of a reset early today, and I never got any more trees. I guess this is the end of the event for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    No luck for me either.. just getting chocolate rocks
    Same......

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    So...has anybody else been able to get any extra lollipop saplings from an adventure? I've been trying but not having any luck. Just have the 2 from the goal so far. 🙁
    I have a theory.
    Just came to me after adventuring all day and wasting 40 gems speeding up the adventures...with no luck.

Using the "glitch" to bypass the goal will void your chance of getting a different box drop.

To the people that got the alternate drops, did you get any after the "journey to the candy forest" goal has been cleared?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    I have a theory.
    Just came to me after adventuring all day and wasting 40 gems speeding up the adventures...with no luck.

Using the "glitch" to bypass the goal will void your chance of getting a different box drop.

To the people that got the alternate drops, did you get any after the "journey to the candy forest" goal has been cleared?
    I've got nothing but chocolate from adventures. I wonder if people claiming they got saplings from adventures actually got them as goal reward.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I've got nothing but chocolate from adventures. I wonder if people claiming they got saplings from adventures actually got them as goal reward.
    In 10-12 Adventures I got 4 Candies, some ore and tons of rocks. No Sapling.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    In 10-12 Adventures I got 4 Candies, some ore and tons of rocks. No Sapling.
    Yes same here. I'd like to clarify: I got only chocolate rocks from the crates awarded, plus items like ore or candy. And I did at least one adventure when I was on goal. I didn't mean to sidestep the adventure requirements but it was impossible to not do it, as collecting from workshop or even exchange would complete it. If Storm8 intentionally mean for us to get only 2 lollipop saplings, 2 puff candy shrubs, etc, then they need to revise their messages. Otherwise this is clearly a bug. I'd love the chance to get more trees from adventures as they're so cute. But like most people here, until I hear from S8 I ain't waste any more pink sugars.