Page 17 of 105 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    If it drops from the sweetheart shack or one of the valentine animals during the mink goal then it counts towards the goal. If you already have it in inventory from previous collections it won't count.
    thank you
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    My lollipop saplings are not giving me the option to upgrade them to a tree. Does this come with finishing a goal?
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    I tried to do that;however, 99% of the community offered were at 45 or higher. Totally tedious exercise, I almost fell into temptation and gem skipped but cooler heads prevailed 🤪
    Exactly! I lost count of the number of times my game crashed. This goal took me about an hour to get through. Sadly, I rarely visit other kingdoms these days due to visits causing the game to quit and my heart was in my boots when I saw that we had to make 40 visits. Mean of you S8, especially when it's hard to find lower level players in the community list.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    My lollipop saplings are not giving me the option to upgrade them to a tree. Does this come with finishing a goal?
    If I'm reading things correctly, we can only upgrade them once the goal in chapter 5 asks us to, like how we can't upgrade the Sweet Shop until we get the goal specifically telling us to.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    So...has anybody else been able to get any extra lollipop saplings from an adventure? I've been trying but not having any luck. Just have the 2 from the goal so far. 🙁
    No luck for me either.. just getting chocolate rocks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    So...has anybody else been able to get any extra lollipop saplings from an adventure? I've been trying but not having any luck. Just have the 2 from the goal so far. 🙁
    I only get rocks, at this rate I will max my inventory with those.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    You are not at the right chapter.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    If I'm reading things correctly, we can only upgrade them once the goal in chapter 5 asks us to, like how we can't upgrade the Sweet Shop until we get the goal specifically telling us to.
    Thanks for posting this. At first these saplings were really confusing to me, because normally, if you water a sapling enough times, it just automatically upgrades itself into a tree.

Farm Supplier
    Mine too!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I only get rocks, at this rate I will max my inventory with those.
    I was curious about the cap myself and now have 200+ in storage so if there is a cap on them, it's pretty high up there.